Chapter Four

Jessie's POV

Ever fought with a six foot tall DJ for a microphone?

No?

Don't.

"Will you just give me the damn mic," I demanded, reaching for the microphone, but he moved it out of my reach above his head.

"You'll have to get it first," he replied.

"Oh how very mature of you," I quipped. "I had no idea you were five freaking years old."

"Oh I'm plenty mature little girl."

Oh hell naw.

"Bro, just give her the microphone, what's the big deal?" Niall stepped in, rescuing the guy from a certain Death-by-microphone.

NIall looked about as threatening as a baby penguin, but even so, the DJ sighed and handed it over.

"Thanks babe," I said, planting a kiss on Niall's lips as the DJ skulked away.

"Welcome. What did you need it for anyway?"

"Jade informed me about five minutes ago that I have to make a speech. Clearly she doesn't know that I failed my public speaking class."

His blonde eyebrows knit in confusion. "You took a public speaking class?"

"No. But if I did I would have failed it."

He laughed and slipped his arm around my waist. "Go make the speech, babe. Have fun."

He kissed my cheek and hopped off the stage.

"Uhm, excuse me everybody." Everyone looked my way.

Before I could even begin my speech, a sobbing Anna burst through the doors.

Niall's POV

We were all gathered around Anna, who was sobbing hysterically on Jade's shoulder.

Jessie was kneeled down in front of Anna, speaking softly to her.

"Can you tell me what happend?" Jessie asked.

"J-j-Jamie," Anna cried.

"What about Jamie?"

"Eleanor!"

Comprhension dawned on Jessie and Jade's faces. What?

Oh.

The doors opened again, and this time Eleanor walked through them.