13 the grand magic games

I was walking in town pawing off some diamond. I all ways way welcome. I was buying back the old guild hall. laxus found me at the store And wrapped his arms around me "what's up." I smiled

"would you enter the grand magic games. we have 2 s mage, jellel dragon slayar. with you a s class mage, wizard sanit and dragon slayor your us the best opportunity to get the top guild rank back." he said

"what's in it for me?" I smiled.

the lady but in. "are you two a couple."

we both when red as each other. but we don't announce it. " yeah." lauxus said then kissed my cheek.

" these will be prefect for her. pretty sharpia and gold." she said.

"no."I said

"Shell probably eat them"

"right here's your money."

" Thank."

me and laxus walked along the water front." its three months training. we want to win."

"what's in it for me?"

" I'll get you that necklace."

"nah, I need a good back rub. "I smiled.

"fine." he sighed.

"I'll go grab a couple things. and ill head out to the lava fields ill train by myself. I'll meet you guys " I smiled.

so i head out and started training for 3 months i trained but naked but the condions i was in was unliveable to anyone expect for dimand magic, so i creatued some new spells....

i at rived at the Inn i flow in. i was a bit slack on my apearness my hair regrown with lots, after training in the lava fields and increasing my magic. along the way I diside to spread a trace dimand over the city.

we all stay at the inn resting up. I was playing cards with gajeel then the building rise. " the frist games a sky labthinye. all right everyone on the path. " I said.

so they did. "diamond dragon egg." I caplaus.

" dimand dragon transformain flight!" I transmission into a dragon.

I flow into the labthine destroying the path. I got to the goal. I had to track everyone to find it. "you have come along way in that transformation." laxus said giving his jacket.

I was fully diamond and naked. "thank you." I said wrapping up.

the next day came and the others found out the first battle was hidden. "I'll do it." I said.

I steep forward. the other still had tracking dust on them. the filed was create and clones fulled. I flew full crystal into the air I watched every one I attacked the sabratooth man. knocking him uncouncess. I took them all out one by one and a couple twice. I walked back in. " you rock." gajeel said.

I went and got change. "I need
to stop breaking my clothes."

"I brought you some streatch clothes for you." mirror Jane said.

"thanks" I smiled.

I put them on and I swim but that gave my transformation. we went back out to watch. so the battle strage came come to me doing all the primary battle.

after that the others went to the pool, i trained for alittle bit and the two 3rd genartion dragon slayours found me. "you the diamoind dragon, the most powerfullest dragon slayor 7 years ago." the light haired one tount,

they didnt knotice me draining there magic. "wow you two are stupid. i can destory that lacroma in your body, its just my vomit anyway." i smiled.

they tried to use there powers and i had remove the lacroma from there bodys and took there magic weaken the severially. "now play nice boys. you maybe the best now, but im history." i said puting the lacromas back.