the sliver demon

I was laying in the lava. it was bliss on my body. this would kill any normal person. I was in dimand from. "sliver come back to the guild. "marjane said.

" I'm happy floating in lava." I replied.

"hurry up and get your ass here!" macrov yelled.

"fine."

I got out of the lava. put my clothes on. and flow to the guild. on my way I was attack. I shot down to the ground. I created a big hole. I looked up and there was a air ship. what did they hit me with. my diamond shatter. on my back and one of the wings was destroyed. I can't battle like this. I got out and moved on foot.

then the one with travel magic smashed me into to the tree. "diamand dragon full transfromain."

i shot up into the sky and use my enery, and i crash in front of fraiy tail building i shrank down to my normal size, my injures where appearn that they where life threatening. the guild members rushed out side as i fell uncountuse but naked.

i woke up a few hours later in a extreme amount of pain. i looked around in a pianc and that pink haired grumped was there she put me back to sleep.

i woke up again who knows how long later. heavily banaged but good pain kills. "sliver what happened. you have never been this injured."

"some dark guild shot me out of the sky, it was a spirse attack. and i was flying so i was injured. "

"what else."

"I had a bit of a foot race. then I relesse the black magic that I adorsb I though I killed them. but I didn't. one smash Me into a tree. and then I just flow as far as I could. I crash in front of the guild. what's the damage?"

"you can't use magic."

"what."

"temperally."

"how long?"

"your injures are going to take one year to heal so around a year."

"I can't go that long."

"your body needs time to get ride of the toxic magic in your body. it will change you. you all ready have something. the ability to assorb other magic with out vomit lacmara."

"that's odd."

"you haven't been sick lately have you."

"no."

"so you need to stop before it turns you into a monster like zeref."

"okay."

" laxus is out side. he's been waiting for you to wake up. what are you two I ask macrov."

"I'm not interested in label but we are together."

"well I don't like it. send him back to the guild."

I got out of the bed into a wheelchair. she took me out side. "how's the guild." I asked.

"there fine all worried about you. they wanted to celebrate your 19."

"I waned to stay in the lava for the week. you knew that why did you tell them."

"I didn't ErZa did. I said you wanted to stay in the lava field"

"sounds about right. I'll be back to the guild in a few days but I won't be able to use my magic."

"for how long."

" just over a year. my magic has high toxic of black magic. now I need rest. go back to the guild. I'll come back when I can walk back on my own."

"all right that you telling me to bugger off."