4-Phantom lord

I was hanging around in the dark and drity bars. I was tracking some missing people. There was human trificing going on and i took on the mission to save a couple of young girls. I found the man I was after and sweet talked him. I had this fake skin glove to hide my dimanod arm from. It's what people where looking for when dealing with me. We where heading to his home Mystogan was following to in sure my safety. We came to his home. I had convinces him I was a buyer after a new experiment. He showed me his cells. To i kicked him against the wall knocking him out. Mystogan came in. "How Fars the the army?"i asked.

"Not to far I'm going to leave."

"Right I'll bring the girls home."

I tied the man up and I tied my hair up and took the fake skin off. "It's Sliver Dimonad. She's here to save us."one of them said

"Shhh."i warned them.

I pulled the frist one out. There selling got these ones as seconds gen slayer. "What did they do to you?"

"They put this crstyal in side all off us. They want us to make dimanod."

"Shit."

I knew I stumbled on to formally grounds. I started slapping the man with my dimonad hand. "Wake up."

He looked at me and freak out. "Where are you getting the dragon lacrima from."

"Why would I tell you?"

"Look here dick head. How about we have some fun. I will shove a Dimond so far up your ass hole and it will grow giving you a painfully slow death. May take years even then your have to asked me to kill you."

"Your in a good guild you can kill."

"I work under the police don't ask i won't tell. When dealing with ceritain people I need to be tuff on and use the old school ways on. Take your pick."

"The quartz family have a that lacrima we are going to have them making dimonad."

"That's why there fire and earth lacrima. "

I looked him death in the eyes. "I have trained in dimonad magic for years. I can apply alot of thinks to it to give it animation. It will be impossible for them to make dimanod on my level. The need to give up. Send this message. I will find and destory anymore people they take."i growled.

Then I head butted him. I release all the girl then I took the lacrima out destorying it. Then the forces showed up. I took the two sister back to there home. We walked up to the small home. "Sliver thank you so much. I can never repay you."There mum cried.

I wasn't getting paid for this mission and Mystogan owed me. "How about a slice of that cake that I love so much."

"Free cake for the rest your life."

"Sounds good." I laughed and smiled.

"Girls go get cleaned up."

They went in side."i really cant repay you. I'm forever dept to you."

"Don't be. Here get your girls a good education."i said

I hand her over a burlap sack."I CAN'T TAKE YOUR MONEY."

"It's not mine. "It's laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"It's from the human traffickers. I took it. As long as they live a good life they can be strong. Move some where safer. Maginoal nice. And I know a guild that would love....."I stopped as mirror popped into my head.

'Sliver we need your help get to the guild quickly. 'Her voice painc.

"I've got to got Hyde."i smile flying into the air.