1- Before the tail

My family is one of the most wealthiest families in forie because my family own a magic diamond dragon. When I was a young kid I learnt magic from this creature, they taught me how to use dragon Saylor magic, with means I have 3 different things to my disposes, fire magic, diamond and earth, they can power me but I can only use diamond at its full power.

MY family found out that I knew magic and they kicked me out calling me a disaces to my family i was suppose to have good education and obey. So i left with my dragon and she taught me to became a dragon slayer. So I left with one of the dragons and I became Sliver Diamond, ditching my name and becoming someone else but then my dragon, she disappear on July the 7.

That's when I decide I was going to find her, and become better at magic became the best mage in the world. When I turned 13 I joined Fairy Tail and I found Natsu and he was just like me, we were both raised by dragons and we got along. However, he didn't know who I was raised by a dragon, no one knew, they thought I was one of the diamond clans one of their magic user I didn't look like one tho, So I guess they were assuming. They didn't learn about my magic unto they didn't know my magic until.

I come to the guild one day and I saw Natsu mouthing off to Laxus, why I don't know, I was watching from the distances. Then Laxus goes to shock him, then I made a diamond dome around Natsu stop him, everyone stopped and looked at me. "did you do that sliver?" erza said amazed.

I nod nervous then released the dome. "Wow that's some magic you go there, diamond magic is a great defence, ive never asked you but what is your magic type." master said.

I smiled. "thank you. Its Slayer magic, Its diamond diamond basics." I smiled.

"you use similar magic to me." Natsu said.

"No every asked of my type of magic." I said.

Laxus stormed out of the guild. little did I know I had made myself a enemy.