3- s-rank misson.

I came back from a mission and I went to cheek the S broad, I saw Laxus. stilling there being lazy. "what are you after?" he asked me.

"the island job did Erza take it." I asked

"that bum. she weak, she not worth the time of day. you know what you should join the thunder ledged." he suggested.

I laughed at him. "What did I tell you last time, it applies to all the mages. master wheres the island mission!" I yelled

"Sliver go to the island and bring them back!" he yelled at me.

"what happened?" I replied

"Natzu, Gray and Lucy have taken a s rank mission. and Erza has gone to get them. but she should be back by now. GO DRAG THEM BACK!"he said.

"all right." I said.

"come on your going to let the old man tell you what to do."Laxus said.

"Laxus remember I can kick your ass and I can still do it. so show some respected to the old man." I replied to him.

"come on then."he said standing up.

then I had a idea and went to talk to master, I walked off ignoring him, I went down to the docs and there was no boats. "diamond dragon fly!" I said using the magic.

I summoned my diamond dragon and I got on and travel to the island. I got there with in a couple hours, and I a saw a seal on the sky and I notices a barrier of gas over the island but I thought it was nothing, I jumped down to the roof of the temple that was there because I saw some werid ritual "what are you doing!" I yelled at the them.

then they started to attack me. so I used my diamond skin and I took them down but they ran and the light stopped, I took my thirst and I smashed threw the roof in and fell threw. I fell down and I land on a frozen demon. "what do we have here."i smiled.

i walked around the big pool of knee deep water. i places my hand on the ice. this thing going to die soon so its not a problem. so i climbed out of a hole and head down to do the village. then to the supply area then i saw i found Ezra. Lucy tied up and grey yelling. "i can hear your bitching a mile away." i said walking in.

"what are you doing here!" Ezra yelled.

"don't get feisty red. I'm here to take the mission."i said showing the official area order.

"god sliver."

"god Ezra. i want them in my team."

"no the master wants them back. "

"you bride him!"she said in anger.

"yeah, its only going to take a few hours. also what's with the moon drift and mostly dead demon."i asked.

"what do you mean.?"grey said.

"the demon in ice is almost dead. but to complete the mission we need to destroy the crystal. that's effecting the demons."i said.

"ill handle the Crystal seeing you won't be able to destroy the Crystal that high up." ezra said.

"im going to go destroy the Crystal come on grey. where's nutzu."i asked.

the we heard a bang. we ran out and there the temple was on its side. so we head up to find him. and there he was. grey turned him into a snow ball. then 5 people show up. "what are you doing here this none of you business."the mask one said.

"what are you trying to do respecting glayionane!"grey yelled in anger.

i pulled Natsu from the soon ball. "you off set my temple. your going to pa id!"the man yelled.

i raise my hand i was going to take them out with one blow. "no sliver the mask man is man is mine."gray said.

i notices the anger in his eye he had ties. "fine."i said.

i sit down on the rock then he goes hand to hand in ices magic. wow i would like to faces other diamond user. and then the others spit off with oppression and important sitting there eating rocks glaring at the screed one remaining. "so you want to fight?"i asked him crushing the rock and drawing magma.

"what kind of mage are you?"

"well this is going to go two ways and i don't care what one you pick. 1 give up and leave. two i turn you to diamond. and its your pick."i smiled.

"your not a diamond wizard. you bluffing."he twitched.

i spat a diamond out. and showed him. giving him a serious look. then he bolts to the water. and start swimming. smart kid. i walked to the temple as the ice was staring to shatter from just temples moon drip. it roars "diamond dragon. diamond prison hole"

i did the magic re sealing it. grey and his friend came down here just as i shattered and the dust releases for my gain. "its done"i said.

then white hair tried attacking me. "ice make beast!" he created a beast.

i look to grey. he gets down. "one hand magic sucks with maker magic."i said

i shattered the beast with the dust in the air. "weak."i said.

then i diamondize my self and slogged him one. "sorry gray this was your fight i took over."i laughed

"its all right im a bit injury "he sighed.

we took the guy up and question them. the we compete the mission. they tried to pay me. "no sorry I will not take your money."i smiled.

"but we will take the gate key."Ezra said.

then we took the pirate ship she jacked back to the main land. the i lectured them about taking missions they weren't ready for.

we got back to the guild and the master wasn't there. i went and done shopping with Lucy. we walked into town i saw my brother walking with my mother. "hi Mrs quarzts!"Lucy screamed and waved.

they come over to us. "Lucy its been awhile."my mum smiled.

"i know how's everyone been?"Lucy asked.

"good but alaya been missing for along time now with our diamond dragon."she sigh

im imaging throwing her into the river. "who's your friend." my brother asked

"sliver. she's a s-class mage of fairy tail."

"the diamond slayer, did you know our drag-"

"you rich pricks leave me alone. i don't want to talk to you." i snapped.

i walked home.

i used the little fire magic i could and melted the door handle. i went and sat in my closet. i was in a panic as bad memory i block flood back. then there was a knock on the door. "sliver you in there."Lucy said.

i diamond the whole door. i didnt come out for a few days.