5-Game of heaven

We went to a casino, it was time from a break . i was watching Ezra reequip, It was interesting at that. She had some jewellery with my dimonad in it and seeing other stuff she had, amazing she had so much. "Ezra do you even know how to change clothes?"i tested her.

"saying the person in track pants and a singlet all the time."she huffed.

"i still know how to change my clothes. they are over there wanted a lesson"

she had a grump i went and had a shower then changed then we head down the casino. i went and sat at the bar and watched natsu kill slot machines. "so grey who's your friend."i asked.

i saw the blue girl falling all over him. "oh that's juvia. "he said.

"nice to meet you."i smiled.

"he's mine."she growl.

"dated ages ago you can have him."i relipy as a joke.

she fainted. "can't take a joke?"i asked.

then she came and sat down. "so you to aren't dating?"she said.

"heck no grays like a brother."i laughs head looking him.

"yeah we have known each other for years we wouldn't dated. juvia we are friends. why do you ask."

she goes all shy. "I'm going to go play a hand at black jack ill see use later."i smiled

I took my drink and some stange guy taps me on the shoulder he was a waiter so I didn't think any think else. "hello can i help you?" i asked with a friendly drunken smile

then he electroices me and it stuns me I fall forward on to the man. He pulls out this back lacrima and raise it and stabs me in back disrupting my magic "what the hell are you doing!!"gray screamed

then the guy stabbed me in the back with a couple more bars knocking me out.

i woke up some time after the attack gasping for air. "get this thing out of my back."i crocked in pain felling the black magic aiøplsoirbing into me.

"sliver you okay?"gray said.

they pulled the spear from my back and gray ice the wound over. "im going to kill that basted."i coughed.

i got up shaking weak and in a lot of pain, "im going to hurt that bastard who shots someone in mouth!"natsu screamed.

"what did he stab me with?"i question.

it was some kind of like nano. "going back to the room ill catch up." i said.

i walked off. i got my change of clothes and i was severely weaken. i ate couple of the diamond. but my magic was still weaken. i cleaned the wound, then i went down to the beach and threw a guy off his jet ski. i gave him a diamond then i head out.

i caught up with the others they were on a boat, I jumped on then seat the jet ski a drifted. "I thought you weren't going to be able to make it. you have low energy." juvia said.

"its coz I do, they stab me with a impure Crystal, it weakens me, but I got the little bits out and my magic should be back soon enough." I said.

"She's really good at close combat."Erza said

"okay then but we cant go in threw the front. ill go look for a under ground path." juivla said putting out that it was heavily armed grauds.

juivla came back and we soon went for a swim, soon came up to the air pocket. some of magic had returned with meant the diamond was kicking in. "intruder!" they yelled.

the others attacked and I watched from the water there was no point in me attacking I need to save my slow regaining energy. after I got up we head down a way and a man stopped us he looked like one of the ones who took Ezra. I diamond a sthyc to my hands. "no I'm friend!" the man panic.