Eclipse sprits

I arrived back to friay tail after staying a few weeks. I had descoverd my father isn't my father. I am not blood reletated quartz but I do conceeder rogue my brother. We hang out every now again did shopping and we did bonding.

I went on a mission with natuz and Lucy. I was supervisorin. it was odd Lucy couldn't use her sprist so I had to step in. I impaled the slug. with several diamond spears." Lucy why couldn't you use your sprits!" I yelled.

me and natzu sat watching Lucy try all her sprits. she could summon a sliver key. they cross guy. he was injured. we listen to what happen the spritaul world was in anguish.  the Virgo show up. I garb the cross. and Doug her attacks. "I'll destroy her." I said.

"no "Lucy said.

so I steped back. I watch her fight. I could of smash Virgo. even with the limited magic I have. she chained Lucy.  I steep in and I diamond my led and booted her. with enough to injures. she was injured. "come on Virgo you wanna go. I'm ready." I said.

"your not at full strength. your weak. You aren't the same sliver dimond" she laughed.

I flashed in front of her hand stomp her head in the ground. "you sure about that."I hissed

"sliver be nice." Lucy said.

"fine." I said removing my

"your diamond magic is weak. you bearly can be called a slayer any more." she trunt.

then loke ruguss impact. I ate the blast then punch his lights out. "I'm not weak. I'm the diamond dragon slayer and nothing stands in my way!"I raw

My magic engery shot up and it turned black. They back off. I was getting carried away. going straight into dragon forces. they quickly left. I exit dragon force. "what did she mean by you shouldnt be called a slayer."natzu asked.

"I'm not telling you."

I head back to the guild irocing naztu I had a job to finish just was cotumeize armor for Ezra and blancing. the books. I just need some time out.

I went and down to the south library and I found something celetral related. I also found the book I was after. so I took it up stairs and started fusing it to make celestial armor.

a few days past a laxus returned."why are you doing the books for."

"I need to do something why on break."

"yeah but what is it that I hear your not a dragon slayer any more."

"I am still a slayer."

"then why haven't you used your diamond slayer Magic. everyone's notice. you can tell me."

I took him a side."using my diamond slayer magic isn't a option for me at the moment."

"why?"

"because I can't assorb any magic or it might change me into something else."

"wait what do you mean.?"

"a demon something attach itself to me at the games. keep this to your self. but there a dark magic around and that's why I'm not using my slayer powers and making weapons. and armor."

he looked shook."I know."

"how long have you been keeping this a secret for?"

"since the grand magic games. something took the opportunity. I just can't shake the feeling."I sighed.

I saw Ezra. "stay out of the battle field."he said.

"yo Ezra go try your armour on!"I scream at her.