Chapter 9

I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I had a lot of exams in school that I had to study for. Luckily, I got good grades so I can update more again. (Hopefully). Originally, I had planned to update during the holidays but then my Laptop broke and when it was fixed Internet didn't work. So I had the chapter, but no way to update it. I'm so sorry guys. I really hope you like this chapter. It's a little shorter than the others but I hope you'll like it.

---------

Lloyd watched as Morro flew away on his dragon. Hitting him would be easy, but where was the fun in that? Someone had to deliver the message, right?

The blond looked around the crumbled town. Everything looked different now. It was as if his eyes were working in a different way. And how wonderful it looked. He was surprised at how he was unable to see it before. Chaos and destruction could look so beautiful. For the first time he understood all those villains he had faced.

How right they were to try and form Ninjago into their own image. Well, this was his image. The one his father failed to create. The one not even the overlord could form. No, this one was his and his alone. No one would take it away from him.

Slowly he began making his way back to his castle, looking at his new kingdom. There were still a few things he had to change. First, he needed a queen. Everyone needed one, right? Second, he had to get rid of the ninja. Maybe let those live who were ready to follow him.

He would think about more when the time came, but for now he just enjoyed the silence of the once joyful city.

Just for fun, he tested his new powers. The once green light was now a shining but dark shade of purple. It had almost the color he wanted. Black would be better. Maybe if he trained it enough and concentrated it would work. But for now, he had to live with it.

Finally, he reached the castle. The entrance opened and he walked inside. This time it felt right to be there. Arriving there with Morro had been weird and uncomfortable. Now, it felt more like home than anything else. Of course, now he was different. Yes, it was manipulation, but by now he was fine with it. The blond had never felt so powerful in his entire life. Not even the golden power could match it.

Lloyd walked down the path to his throne room and sat down. Ah yes, the golden power. He had to stop the others soon if he wanted to keep his kingdom. They, after all, were trying to give him his golden power bac to 'save him', but he could see the truth now.

All they wanted was for him to work for them to save Ninjago from all those villains. But he was having none of it. This was HIS kingdom now. Nothing would stand in his way.

And he was determined to destroy every single thread he saw.

The second Morro crossed the borders of the monastery walls, his dragon disappeared, leaving him falling to the ground. His whole body hurt and for a second there he missed being a ghost. They don't feel pain.

He forced himself onto his back, breathing heavily. The large wound on his arm hurt like hell, but he had a feeling things would get much worse. He shouldn't have allowed Kai to beat him up, if he came back without the blond teen.

But why? Why did it go so fast all of the sudden? Lloyd had said it had been a few days since the incident and it was fine. But then, within seconds, time seemed to be against them and just claim him.

He stared into the sky when a familiar face came into view. Morro blinked a few times, trying to focus his vision. Wu. His dragon must've roared for the others to come before it had disappeared.

He looked worried as he kneeled down beside him, looking at the large wound on his arm. He lifted it lightly, earning a hiss from the wind master. God, that hurt like hell. It burned and stung like thousands of tiny needles pinching into his skin at the same time.