trickster

Here is the third chapter of the story. Now you all get to know Harumi's role in this fanfic. Let's get this party started!!

-------------------------------------

"Morro!? How is he supposed to help us? He's evil and dead!" Jay exclaimed.

"I will explain as soon as he is here. And yes, he is dead, but he is in the realm of the departed. Just as any other realm, we can travel there, and get him" Wu explained.

"But we have no way to get there. Lloyd destroyed the crystal" Zane meant.

And he was right. In hopes of stopping the oni, Lloyds father had said that the realm crystal had to be destroyed. So Lloyd had smashed it into tiny pieces. And all the pieces were still in the building they had left in hurry. They couldn't get there.

"There are other ways to get into the departed realm. The best way we could use right now, is the flower of the departed. It allows one to travel to the departed realm and receive someone from there. But these flowers are very rare and can only be used once" Misako said.

"Wait" all eyes turned to Lloyd; who was still sitting at the table, eyes narrowing. "There was a way to get my father back and none of you told me?" he asked angrily.

"We didn't tell you, because we knew you would've searched for it, even if it took years. We didn't want you to hope something that was probably never going to happen" Misako looked away, trying to avert her son's eyes.

They never meant to keep things from Lloyd, but he would've gone, and the chances were low, such flowers even still existed. He would never come back from that journey, but die in trying, just like someone else Wu had let go.

He would never make that mistake again.

"If this flower is so rare, how are we going to find one?" Kai asked.

"Right before the disaster happened, I heard that the emperor gave one of these flowers to his daughter, to help her in desperate times" Wu said.

"So the flower is in Harumi's possession. Why didn't she use it to fulfil her plan, but used the difficult way?" Nya asked, confused.

"Because her real goal was to destroy me" Lloyd said, crossing his arms. "And by getting close to me she could manipulate us all. Way more satisfying for someone like her" he hissed.

"That is probably the reason" Wu nodded "it might be hard, to get the flower from her, but it is our only chance."

The ninja looked at each other. Harumi was never going to do anything for them. She hated all of them and tried to kill them. She tried to make Garmadon kill his own son.

"We all know that she isn't going to cooperate so what do we do?" Cole threw the question into the round.

"We can not send Garmadon. He is normal again and she would never listen to this side of him" Zane remined everyone.

"I'll take care of this" Lloyd said.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea son" Garmadon meant. His son was adjusting to new senses and didn't really know what he was capable of in this state. He could lash out and kill her.

"I can deal with her. She loves games and I can imagine that she will only talk with me. But, of course all of you can try" Lloyd shrugged.

Garmadon and Misako looked at each other. Lloyd was getting an attitude. That was no good sign.

"All right" Garmadon sighed. That was the best he could do right now. Give Lloyd what he wanted. It was best not to make him angry. It would only make things harder.