Can you..

*Roi's POV*

We hear a knock at the door.

Roi: Who could it be?

Alex: It's those two people from Wattpad we invited remember?

Roi: Oh yeah. Wow.. they're on time.

Alex: Well let's let them in.

We go and open the door.

*Jay and I's POV*

(A/N Jay is her actual name, obviously not lazyron)

We knock on the door.

Me: OMG I can't believe we are at their house!!

Jay: I know!! SHH! They can probably hear us.

Me: You're right.

Then we hear the door begin to unlock. And then we see them.

Alex and Roi: hey guys

Both of us: HI!! Oh.. sorry.. just excited.

Alex: I wouldn't blame you.

To Jay: You are..

Jay: lazyron, but my name is Jay.

Roi: And you're BiHiMi.

Me: Oo. Ako si Paolo. Kamusta? (Yes. I am Paolo. How are you?)

Roi: Oh, mabuti. Ikaw? (Oh, good. And you?)

Me: Mabuti rin. (Good as well.)

(A/N I'm filipino, but i don't speak tagalog. I just used basic tagalog. Also, I'm not sure Roi speaks it nor does Alex, but I just assumed Roi does.)

Roi: So I'm guessing you're filipino.

Me: Yep. Pinoy pride!

Roi: Yeah! Anyway come on in guys.

Us: Ok!

As we go in, we can't help but smile when we go inside and look around the house.

Jay: Wow this is amazing.

Me: I know right!

Alex: Well hopefully you guys can make yourselves comfortable. So we'll show you to your room, and then we will go out to eat.

Me: Ok.

So we were shown the room where were supposed to be staying. There was only one bed and a couch. We did a coin flip to which I lost, but I thought it was good I did because I didn't want to have my best friend sleep on a couch. After we set our stuff in our room, we all head to Claim Jumper to eat. That's when we start to open up to each other.

Me: So why did you invite us?

Alex: Well we saw your story.

Me: And that was enough?

Roi: Hey we saw how devoted you are to us, and sure there may be other like you guys, but you guys are actually cool with it.

Jay: Told you so.

Me: Shut up! *laughs* That's why you are my best friend.

Roi: So how long have you two been best friends?

Me: I would say since middle school.

Jay: Actually it was like 6th grade.

Me: Oh yeah.

Alex: Well, it's good you two stuck together. So you're both bi?

Us: Yep.

Alex: How long have you known?

Me: I've known since middle school. I would check out some girls, and there were guys as well.

Jay: I can't remember. I just knew.

Roi: OK. Well it's great you guys opened up to us. You are actually the only people we have ever met that are very nice and honest with us. Even some of our best friends aren't like that.

Jay: Really?

Alex: Really. Well, let's get home.

On the ride to their house, my phone rings.

*answers*

Me: Hello?

Mom: Hey, it's me.

Me: Oh hi. Why did you call?

Mom: What? I can't make sure that my child is safe? Especially with two strangers who just randomly invited you to a wedding.

Me: Mom. Me and Jay have already told you that they're are very nice. Calm down ok. I'll call you tomorrow.

Mom: Ok. Be safe. Bye.

Me: Ok. Bye.

*ends call*

Jay: Mom again?

Me: Yep.

Roi: Hey, maybe we can talk to her tomorrow.

Alex: Yeah will that be ok?

Me: Yeah, ok.

*Next day*

So Jay and I listened in on the conversation. Pretty much what was going on was that they were trying to convince her that everything was going to be fine and nothing would happen. It seemed to go down ok. Then they called us into their room.

Roi: So we talked with your mom and she seems to trust us.

Alex: So we think that it seems ok to ask you this.

Us: What?

Roi: Can you...?

Alex: Can you be the best man and maid of honor?

Us: WHAT!? SHUT UP!

Alex: Not kidding.

Me: This is too big of an honor. We can't accept this.

Jay: Maybe YOU can't accept it, but I sure can. It would be my pleasure.

Me: Jay! Why would you choose us?

Alex: Like we said, you're the only people we are actually able to communicate with and talk about things with.

Me: Ok. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a part of it. Let's just hope your other friends are cool with it.

Roi: Yeah.. I don't think it would go well.

We all laugh and then plan on how the entire ceremony will go.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but thanks for stating with me. So the rest of the wedding is gonna take me a while to write due to my schedule with school, but it will be out eventually. And thanks a lot lazyron for being a part of this. Thanks guys, and keep reading. MKayBye!