A New Day

The Next Morning

*Roi's POV*

Roi: *in his head* Well...yesterday was a big day. We got new furniture for our house, and me and Alex took it to the next level. ;) I wonder when we will do that again.

He looks to see Alex still wrapped under his arm.

Roi: Ha. He's so cute when he sleeps. I hope it's always like this.

Roi: *to Alex* Hey.. hey wake up.

Alex: *yawns* hey babe.

Roi: I love it when you call me that.

Alex: *giggles* So what do you wanna do today?

Roi: Well first.. I wanna get dressed.

He says as he noticed that their both still naked.

Alex: Awwww can't we stay like this.

Roi: Nope sorry haha.

Alex: Fine. Then what?

Roi: Well wanna go to the beach?

Alex: Ok first let's go eat. Ihop?

Roi: Sure.

Alex then tries to get up, but kinda stumbles.

Alex: Ow.. wow what a rough night.

Roi: Haha yeah. Probably should have warned you about that. Don't worry it'll go away soon.

Alex: Hope so.

The boys get dressed in their trunks and tanks and then head off to Ihop. They quickly shop at a few shops. After that, they head to the beach.

*the beach*

It is now 5 pm and it is 88 degrees.

Alex: Whoa it's hot.

Roi: Yep first let's find a spot. Alright.. set our stuff down and hit the water.

They lay down their stuff, take off their tanks, and run into the water. They splash each other playfully while in there. After about an hour they come back ashore.

Alex: That was fun!

Roi: Yeah!

Roi then quickly draws something in the sand.

Alex: What you making?

Roi: Look.

Alex looks and sees that it's a heart with "A+R FVR" right in the middle.

Alex: Aw that's so sweet. Hey look the sun is beginning to set. It's perfectly on the horizon.

Roi: Yeah. It's perfect, just like you are at this moment.

They then kiss each other as they watch the sun sets.

Roi: This is day has been perfect.

Alex: Yeah. I love you.

Roi: Love you too.

They quickly pack up their stuff and then head back home.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Hope it was a good enough follow up to the next chapter. I hope you guys liked this date-like thing. I will be updating soon. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this and keep reading for more. MKayBye!