Acceptance

*Alex's POV*

As the two walk down stairs holding hands, Roi can feel Alex's hands getting sweaty. Just before getting to the door to the living room, Alex suddenly stops.

Roi: You're nervous aren't you?

Alex: Extremely.

Roi: *gripping harder* Hey... we'll get through this together wether they approve of it or not.

Alex: *breathes out* Alright..let's go.

*walks into the room*

Alex and Roi walk in, both holding hands, and sit on one of the sofas across from Alex's parents. Both of them notice them holding hands as soon as they walk in.

Alex: Mom..Dad.. I-I..I sort of have a "thing" for Roi. We kissed a few times the other day. So,... I guess what I'm trying to say is...is..I-I'm gay.

Both parents have a look of shock on their face, and then they both look at each other. Alex then begins to tense up, afraid of what might happen next.

*Roi's POV*

Roi: *in his head* Oh man! What are they gonna do to him? What are they gonna do to me? Wait... what are they.. WHAT!

Roi: *whispers to Alex* Hey, Alex! Look up!

*Alex's POV*

Alex then looks at both of his parents staring right at him, SMILING!

Alex: Why..why are you guys smiling?

Mom: Because we love you.

Dad: No matter what.

Alex: Really?

Mom: Of course, honey. Don't think that something like this is gonna change anything.

Dad: You are our son. You are, and always have been. You're still the same boy, it's just something new has come. But don't ever think that we wouldn't love you the same way.

Alex smiles and the begins to cry tears of joy. His parents come and hug him. Roi smiles has he stares at them. Then Alex's mom looks at him and extends her arm.

Mom: Come on. You're part of our family.

Roi grabs her hand and she pulls him into the family hug. After about 30 seconds of hugging, they all get out of the hug.

Dad: I support you both, just no funny business in my house. Alright?

Alex: Yes, Dad!

They all laugh together and then go to their rooms.

*in Alex's room*

Roi: Well that went well.

Alex: Yeah it did. Now I told my parents, now I have to tell my girlfriend.

Roi: Oh yeah.. ooohhh.. well hopefully she'll understand.

Alex: Yeah hopefully... *grabs phone*

Roi: You ready?

Alex: *finds contact* ..yep...here we go..

*dials*

GF: hello?

Alex: Hey babe.

GF: oh hey honey! What's up?

Alex: Listen... I gotta tell you something.

GF: Ok sure what is it?

Alex: I can't believe i'm saying this but.... I'm gay.

There is a complete silence, for about 45 seconds.

Alex: Hello? Babe, are you still there?

GF: Yeah I'm still here. Just had to process that.

Alex: So are you mad?

GF: Not really mad, just a bit disappointed. But nonetheless, I'm happy for you. Just now that there is always some guy waiting for you.

Alex: Actually, I found him. It's Roi.

GF: Really!? Ohhh that's great. You two look so cute and great together. Well, I wish you two the best of luck. I hope I find another guy who's as sweet and kind as you are.

Alex: Yeah, thanks. And don't worry, you'll find him. Bye.

GF: Bye.

*hangs up*

Alex: Wow, she took that very well.

Roi: Sure sounds like it.

Alex: Well, I feel a lot better now. I think I deserve a little something for this.

Roi: Fine. *kisses Alex* Well I better be getting home.

Alex: OK bye!

Roi: I'll see you tomorrow! *leaves and the door closes*

Alex: Man, this has been a great day.

Alex then lays on his bed, daydreaming about tomorrow and the future.

Well it appears that everyone has taken the news pretty well. Well, that's except for the viewers. How will they react to this? Will they be supportive? Or will they hate them? Find out in the next chapter. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks a lot for reading. So what did you think of this coming out story? I didn't really want to put too much drama in there, so i did my best since my last entry. Well hopefully you liked it and stay tuned for more. MKayBye!