Will you..

A few months later

*Roi's POV*

So me and Alex have gotten over the entire Ron problem and we have forgiven him. However I heard that their parents told Ron he couldn't drive or travel anywhere, and pretty much grounded, for a month. We all got a laugh out of that. Anyway so next week is me and Alex's anniversary, and I'm gonna make it extra special.

Roi: Hey Alex I'm gonna run a quick errand, I'll be back in 15 minutes.

Alex: Ok bye.

Roi drives to the nearest jewelry store for a special present.

Owner: Hello there. What could I get you?

Roi: I'm looking for a good engagement ring.

Owner: Oohh, who's the lucky girl?

Roi: Actually, it's a guy.

Owner: Oh, I'm sorry.

Roi: No don't worry it's ok. Anyway, what do you have that's not too expensive but doesn't look as cheap.

Owner: I have just the thing.

Roi: It's...perfect!

Owner: Thought so. Thank you for coming. I wish you two a long marriage.

Roi: Thank you!

Next week

*Alex's POV*

So Roi took me to the nice restaurant for a first anniversary. It so nice of him to remember. We gave each other little gifts and exchanged a kiss or two.

Waiter: Would you like dessert?

Alex: No thanks.

Roi: Actually, can I have the special?

Waiter: Of course, one minute.

Alex: Really? You ate like how much already.

Roi: Hey I always have room for dessert.

Alex: That's true.

Roi: So Alex, this past year has been a great one. Sure we had some bumps in the road, but that didn't keep us apart.

Alex: That's true.

Roi: Not only that, but you helped me realize that I couldn't bear to live without you.

He gestures towards the waiter as he carries in a tray. He lifts it and I see... A JEWERLY BOX! IS HE SERIOUSLY..!?

Roi: So Alex Burriss *gets down on one knee* will you marry me?

Alex: YES! YES!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!

He slips on the ring to my finger and we come together and kiss. Around us, the people begin applaud and cheer. I have never been more happier that I actually begin to cry.

Alex: Oh my god! I love you so much!

Roi: I love you too.

And then we kiss one more time, pay our bill, and go home. The entire ride over, I can't stop looking at my finger and crying while staring at the ring. This isn't just bringing our lives together, it's creating a new chapter in our lives.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! So hope you enjoyed this. So sorry it's short but I wrote this at midnight :/. I decided that it was finally time to get these two engaged, so there you go. So the wedding is going to come soon, so get ready for that. Also, make sure to vote for this story, leave a comment, and follow me if you want. Thanks a lot guys, and keep reading. MKayBye!