Home Sweet Home

*5 hours later*

*Alex's POV*

Alex wakes up to the sound of an announcement on the speaker.

Speaker: Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of Delta we would like to be the first to welcome to Los Angeles. You may now use your cell phones now. Be careful we opening the overhead bins as contents may have shifted during landing. The current time is 7:45 pm, and the temperature is 85 degrees. Our baggage claim for this flight is claim number 5. Thank you for choosing Delta and we hope that you fly with us again soon.

Alex: *to himself* 85 degrees! Thank God we wore shorts.

*to Roi* Hey. Wake up. We're here.

Roi: Really? That went quick.

Alex: Yeah, it did.

Then the seat belt sign turns off as they arrive at the gate. They then quickly get up to get their bags. At the baggage claim, while Alex waits for the bags, Roi goes out to call a cab. Then, the pack the bags in the cab and then tell him the address.

Roi: I can't believe it! A few months ago we started dating and now we're in L.A.

Alex: I know right! It's all going so fast. And the best part is, I finally get to live it with the love of my life.

Driver: I'm happy for you guys, just be careful wherever you go, but you should be fine. So how long have you two been together?

Roi: I think about 6 months.

Alex: Yeah I think so.

Driver: That's good. Well, we're here. I'll help you with the bags. And that will be $65.

As Roi pays him, the driver and Alex bring the bags to the house.

Driver: That's the last of it. Welcome to L.A. Have fun, be safe, and I wish you two a long, happy life.

Both: Thank you very much!

As the driver drives off, Alex and Roi open the door.

Both: Whoa! This place is amazing.

Alex: Alright let's do a lil unpacking.

They unpack about 2 of the 4 boxes, which was pretty much clothes, paintings, towels, dishes and bed sheets. By the time their done, it's already 9:50.

Alex: *yawns* Well, it's been a long day. Wanna go sleep?

Roi: Sure.

They both go into their room.

Alex: Aw man, there's no bed. Only an air mattress.

Roi: Well looks like we gotta do some shopping tomorrow.

Alex: Yep. Well let's make the bed.

They put on the bed sheets and then get ready.

Alex: Whew, it's kinda warm. Do you mind if I just wear my boxers?

Roi: I was thinking the same thing.

They both laugh as they undress and get into bed. They cuddle and then quickly kiss each other good night.

Alex: Do you know that saying "Home is where the heart is"?

Roi: Yeah, why?

Alex: Because with you, my heart is always home.

Roi: Aww. Yeah Home Sweet Home is where our hearts are. I love you.

Alex: Love you too.

Then, in no time at all, they fall asleep, smiling in a never ending embrace.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I had the day off from school today and I decided to write a new, quick chapter. Hopefully you enjoy what I wrote at the end. Thought it might be good to do a lil something with them going into bed. So I might update very soon, so keep reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of it. MKayBye!