Welcome to the Family

Hey! OMG 13K reads!! Thanks so much! So the winners for the best names are  stinkumbby , Makeuplovers and YhosiJodello . Congrats and you'll see which names I have chosen and what gender they are. For the others I didn't pick, thanks so much for your ideas. If you want, I can always get them a pet, because no family wouldn't be without one. Anyways thanks for giving me ideas. Now on with the story.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Two Months Later*

*Alex's POV*

I can say I've never been better. After a month and a half of therapy sessions, my life has gotten back to normal. No more nightmares. No more drama. And no more worries. What a relief, and not just for me. Roi can finally get his sleep. Which is great because I know this boy and he's crazy when he doesn't get his beauty sleep. Really. Its not pretty O_O. Anyway, now that everything is okay, we can finally start to have a family.

We furnished the kids' rooms while I was taking those sessions. We decided we were gonna get two girls and a boy. The girls would get their own room, and the boy would get his own. We left both rooms painted white cause we wanted to let them decorate it themselves. But we did get them stuff they would probably like. For our boy we got him marvel stuff, and the girls we got them Barbie stuff and some Disney stuff too.

Roi: Alex!

Alex: Yeah!?

Roi: Come on. It's time to go to the adoption center.

Well here we go.

*Later*

After an hour we arrive at the adoption center. After going through the interview process, it was time to meet our kids.

Three kids came in and as soon as they saw us shouted...

Kids: ALEX AND ROI!!

Both of us: Hi guys!

Woman: Come now! Settle down. Here are your three new children. Janelle come forward.

A girl wearing a purple striped shirt, a blue bow, black shorts and a converse stepped up. She has black hair, tan skin and brown eyes.

W: This is Janelle. She is 10 years old, Filipino, and very friendly. She does have a slight peanut allergy but nothing too serious. Just be sure that she doesn't digest anything with high-peanut content.

Alex: Alright.

W: And this boy here is Sean.

Sean steps forward. He's wearing some black converse, avengers top (thank god we got that), and cargo shorts. He's Caucasian, has hazel eyes and brown hair.

W: He has no allergies that we know of, so you're lucky there. He just had his ninth birthday.

Both: Happy Birthday!

He starts to blush.

Sean: Thanks.

W: Sean is a nice boy, but he is shy at times. He'll open up more as you get to know him.

Roi: Okay.

W: And finally, Alexia.

Roi: Hey! Her name is almost like yours! Maybe that's what I'll call you from now on...Alexia.

Alex: Shut up!

We all start to laugh.

Alexia is a petite girl, but is slightly taller than Janelle. She is wearing a disney tank top, blue jeans, and flower flip flops. She's tan, but not as tan as Janelle. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and has a flower barrette in her hair.