35 - Eyes

The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found? ~J. B. Priestley

Michael's POV

"It is certaintly getting colder out, maybe you should exchange your hoodie for a jacket to shield your body from the icy temperatures of winter." Luke said as we walked towards the exit of the school.

Today had come and go like always, very calmly. Nothing had happened, everything was just..Perfect. For me it was anyways, it always seemed like Luke stopped functioning whenever the girls came around, excluding Gena. Maybe because they always included Natalie.

"I'll do it tomorrow." I shrugged.

"Michael you're such an oddity. You should clean a heavy jacket today, therefore when you wear it tomorrow, it's fabric is fresh." Luke smiled. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him.

"Guys!" Ashton came running to us, his cheeks and nose were red, he had been outside.

"Greetings." Luke smiles.

"Shut up!" Ashton laughed. "It's snowing!"

"Snowing!?" Luke and I said together and we ran out of the building and there it was, the ground was white as it fell out of the sky. I heard a squeal next to me and turned to see Luke. His eyes were wide with joy. A huge smile laid on his face as he spun and looked around him. He was giggling like a child, I had never seen Luke in such a childish state. It was absolutely captivating.

"Mikey! Mikey!" Luke giggled as he walked over to me. "Look at it!"

"I'm looking Luke." I laughed lightly.

"It's beautiful!" Luke yelled. In a second a white ball exploded against the back of Luke's head. He turned around and saw Calum whistling, his hands behind his back.

"Calum I am not an imbecile like you!" Luke yelled as he picked up a snowball and threw it at Calum. It hit him right in the face. "Woohoo!"

"Attack!" Gena screamed as she ran and tackled Luke into the snow. She rubbed his face in the snow until he lifted himself up and threw her off of him.

"Michael! Come enjoy the festive actives of frozen rain from the sky!" Luke yelled and I have a confused look as Luke sighed. "Come play with us."

"Nah, I'm good." I dismissed Luke and he shrugged and went back as he shoved snow down Winston's shirt.

I watched them all play for the longest time until eventually Luke turned to me a complex expression and walked over to me.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us?" Luke asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay." Luke said. He walked over to me for a quick second and kissed me quickly before tugging on the band of my pants and dropping snow in them. I let out a gasp as I looked a grinning Luke.

"Oo, I am going to kill you!" I yelled and chased Luke through the snow. He eventually slipped and I grabbed him before he hit the ground. He panted as he smiled at me. "Thank you."

"You're such a clutz." I sighed as I helped him up. "Now..Got something to apologize for."

"Yes." Luke nodded.

"Alright then. Let's here it." I said. Luke smiled and pushed me down into the snow with him on top of me.

"Sorry!" He giggled.

"Luke you're so lucky I love you." I sighed as I leaned up and kissed him. I could feel his smiling cold lips against my own. It felt perfect, a warm feeling that could melt away the snow. Only to be ruined.

"Aw, look at the pretty gay couple." Someone mocked as Luke rolled off of me and saw Darren standing behind us. Luke looked confused at the man, obviously he didn't go to our school so Luke didn't know him.

"Darren shut up." I sighed and lifted myself up and then Luke, who stood slightly behind me.

"So this is the one?" Darren said as he walked towards Luke. "I honestly think you could do better then this mess."

"Darren shut up, leave him alone. Luke is perfect." I snarled.

"He's very..Lanky. Bet he's a clumsy one." Darren said.

"Darren I'm warning you, you better not say one more thing about him." I growled.

"Alright, I won't say anything." Darren said as he walked over to Luke "Do you like lemonade, Luke?"

"I-It's a fairly g-good beverage." Luke mumbled.

"Good. So you won't mind me too much." Darren said and he squirted lemonade all down the front of Luke as he gasped, his eyes closed.

"Darren I will hurt you!" I yelled as Darren ran away, I would run after him if I didn't know Luke was standing behind me.

"Are you alright?" I asked Luke.

"I-I'm c-cold." Luke shivered.

"C'mon let's go and get you cleaned up." I said and noticed Luke starting to cry. Rubbing his eyes fast. "Luke, love, it's okay." His hands dropped from his eyes and he looked at me. The crystal color now surrounded by red irritation as it seemed the color was fading more and more to a gray.

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" I said and Luke nodded. I turned around as we walked to my car and saw Darren, smiling.

He would never hurt my Luke, not if I could help it.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I don't really know what happened here. Lawls. I hope you like it anyways because you will enjoy it because I hope you do :3

I don't really know what I just said.

Hope you had a good day this is probably the last update I'll make tonight.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX