19 - Snaps And Unseen

Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret. ~Laurence J. Peter

Michael's POV

"Michael we have to tell you something." Ashton said as soon as Luke and Ashton entered my house. He pushed Luke forward gently and I instantly panicked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We were at the library and Victor, Brandon, Garret and this Johnny person arrived. They chased us out and we came across Winston and Terri, but they assisted us and they aren't as evil as I remembered then to be." Luke said.

"No." I shook my head. "You stay away from those two, you hear me?"

"They helped us Michael." Ashton sighed.

"No," I said with more force. "They don't go near him. Ever. Do you understand Luke?" I turned to Luke who just looked absolutely confused. "They're going to lure you in and then just crush you, I know it. Stay away from them."

"Mikey.." Luke mumbled. "They are good people."

"Forget about them, it shouldn't be so hard, I mean you barely socialize with anyone anyways." I said and instantly regretted it as Luke's face shifted to sadness then anger.

"Why do I even bother with you?" He scoffed. "Seriously Michael, you are so back and forth with me all of the moments we have spent together."

"I'll leave.." Ashton mumbled and exited to the other room.

"Luke I'm trying to help you." I sighed. "You don't know them, I do."

"Michael, if it was you in this position you would have wanted my forgiveness, would you not?" Luke asked and I gave a sheepish nod. "Now, you have to accept the fact that I am willing to give that same forgiveness to another person because they have proven worthy of it."

"Your asking me to forgive someone who has bullied you?" I scoffed.

"I'm not asking you to forgive anyone. I am asking for you to accept the fact that I am seventeen years old and I have a high intelligence so I can chose my own decisions." Luke sighed. "I'm asking you to trust me with this situation."

"Fine but don't come crying to me when it goes against your smart little plan." I scoffed.

"Mikey.." Luke whined. "Forget it, I'm leaving."

"You just got here?"

"But you're being abnormally ridiculous." Luke sighed.

"Luke how do astronomers organize a party?" I said.

"Michael not now.." Luke groaned.

"No please, just answer."

"I don't know. How do they do it?" Luke sighed.

"They planet." I smiled and Luke rolled his eyes. "Did you hear about the man with a broken left arm and a broken left leg?"

"No." Luke huffed.

"Don't worry, he's alright now." I smiled and gestured to Luke as if it was his turn to start laughing. A small smile crept upon his lips. "Why does Humpty Dumpty live autumn?"

"Why?"

"Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall." I said.

"Michael, you're so childish." Luke laughed lightly.

"What do cars eat on their toast?"

"Tell me."

"Traffic jam." I smiled wide and Luke began to chuckle. "See? See I'm funny, right?"

"Your jokes are the opposite of humorous." Luke smiled. "I just enjoy watching you tell them."

"Good cause I have a lot more." I said.

"Okay, okay. Save those for another time." Luke chuckled.

"They always make you not mad at me." I said.

"That's not exactly how I would phrase it, but yes." Luke said. "Your certainly understand the process taken in order to lighten the mood."

"I love it when you talk all nerdy." I hummed and watched Luke's face turn red. "And how bashful you are." Luke rolled his eyes. "I like your eyes too, they're pretty."

"Michael," Luke groaned. "Cease."

"'Cease'," I teased. "Aren't you adorable."

"I will never unsee that!" I heard Ashton scream and walk back to us with his hands covering his eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Calum and Ettie were making out!" Ashton screeched.

"Quiet down." Luke huffed. "What's the commotion about it? Is there something wrong with it?"

"They were going for it!" Ashton said.

"'Going for it'?" Luke looked at me and I grabbed his head and twisted it so he faced away.

"Ashton it's fine." I sighed. "Ettie and Calum!"

"Coming!" Calum yelled.

"Ew don't say that!" Ashton squeaked.

"What's wrong with the word 'coming'?" Luke asked and turned to Ashton and I face palmed.

"You would think for a genius he would know every term involving perversion." I said to no one.

"I told you I'm not interested by perversion." Luke said.

"I know Lukey, I know." I said and Calum and Ettie walked in, both bright red.

"Guys I don't care if you make out just don't let Ashton find out because he's corrupting my baby." I said and folded my arms.

"I am not a baby." Luke huffed.

"I know, you're just my baby." I said and Luke huffed again.

"Fine. Done." Calum said. "Let's go Ettie!"

"Ew." Ashton sighed.

"Bye guys!" Ettie giggled as Calum pulled her behind him.

"Why are they so eager to leave?" Luke asked as soon as the front door closed.

"We can talk about it when you're older." I said, patting Luke's head.

"Michael I'm like the same age as you!" Luke groaned.

"One year younger." I smirked and tapped his nose. He rolled his eyes again and followed a traumatized Ashton and I into the living room where Natalie was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION:

Lol Luke xD

Okay well I carved my pumpkin and so that was fun. My cousin is literally the cutest thing when she was carving hers. She was like really focused and tilting her head to different angles and her tongue was stuck out. It was cute.

Anywayyyyys. Yeah :3

OKAY I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK SO I MAY OR MAY NOT SEE YOU LATER.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX