Masters final straw

Greyson's pov

I sat down at a chair, mommy was paying for something, I saw a guy, "Hey, do you want to come with me?" he asked me, I looked at them, they weren't looking, I looked around and nodded, so he took me to a place...

Yas's pov

I turned around, "Greyson?" I asked doctor turned around too, "I thought you were keeping an eye on him!" we got to the help desk, "we've lost our son, Greyson" doctor said, "Okay, so what was he wearing?" she asked, "Just call his name out damn it!" I said, "Greyson Smith!" the doctor said, "Greyson smith to the help desk your mums are looking for you!" she said....nothing...

Graham found his coat and I scanned it, the master...again, so I tracked the signal, I saw Greyson trapped and crying, I got to him, "sweetie it's me" I said, "Mommy" he said, "shh, it's okay me and momma are going to get you out of this, don't worry" I said wiping his tears...

Doctor's pov

so I found the master, "seriously, my son why?" I asked him, he smirked, "I knew, if he went missing you'd come looking for him, every time I try to get to you, you don't want violence doctor!" he said, "I'm a mum now, what do you expect! I have two kids, and a wife, I would never want violence!" I said, he nodded, "Just give up and leave my family alone" I said...

he nodded and walked away, I got to Greyson, "Mister, momma has something to say to you" I said, he nodded pulling his head to the floor, "stick by our side and if anything scares you, just yell, scream, shout and we will come, we will always be there grey" I said, so I unlocked his cuffs and he hugged me, "my beautiful little boy" I said smiling...

so we got to the tardis, Greyson couldn't sleep, so I sang to him....

he smiled.... I hummed and Soniced the music box

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

so I walked out of his room and into the console room to see Graham, Ryan and Yas shocked, "I didn't know you could sing doc" Graham said, I smiled, "Yeah, I really like Coldplay" she said (she really does like Coldplay!) Yas grabbed me, "it was amazing, you did amazingly" she said, I nodded, I sang for them...

they all knew it and sang too, not as good as me, but they tried, I sat down, "doc you okay?" Ryan asked, "It's just now my family's getting bigger it's hard to keep them safe anymore Ryan, today could have been it for Greyson, he could have died because of me and it would have been my fault, I wouldn't have forgiven myself, Ryan," I said, "Doc, but he's alive and he's here, all that matters is us, okay, you and Yas and Greyson, me and Graham and Grace, were one giant family, and you aren't alone!" he said.

Yas hugged me, "I don't want you getting hurt....I don't want him to get hurt...I'm so sorry about this Yasmin smith, but your safety is in Sheffield, with Graham and Ryan and your parents" I said, she nodded, "I understand, it's not forever right?" she asked me, "Not forever, we can still talk" I said, "Come on Ryan...lets pack" Graham said, so they did, I sat with her in my arms, "you are so brave" she said to me.

I shook my head, "I'm scared Yas, I was scared today, I didn't want the master hurting Greyson, I wimped out" I said almost crying, we hugged....