Trouble in London(Like always!)

Yas's pov

I couldn't stop looking at her, my beautiful girlfriend, I texted Ryan...

Ry- I'm guessing you stayed
Yas- definitely, tell Graham he did amazingly
Ry- he said no problem is the doctor asleep?
Yas- yes, it must feel weird for her to have a girlfriend
Ry- must be, how was the date?
Yas- amazing, we just had dessert because we couldn't decide on a proper meal, 

I looked at her, her eyes fluttered open, "Morning" I said, "Morning" she said kissing my cheek, so we got changed and got to the tardis, "best first date ever thank you graham!" she said, "No problem I wanted to make it special for the both of you!" he said, I wrapped my arms around her, "you definitely did" I said.

some alarms went off, Doctor looked, I went to look outside, "Yas I don't think it's safe!" she said, "its completely fine ba....BABE!" I said being taken away.

Doctor's pov

I ran outside, "Yas? baby? okay...she's gone!" I said, shoot, I need to find her, I ran back in, "Yas's been taken, UGGH WHY MY GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted in anger....

Yas's pov

I opened my eyes and I was chained to a wall, "Hello?" I asked, nothing, "Hello anyone out there?" I asked, "Yasmin Khan, girlfriend to the doctor...perfect bait," a guy said, "bait...bait for what and what do you want with my girlfriend!" I said, "babe, I wish you were here, you would know what to do," I said.

Doctor's pov

I started searching and searching and searching....and nothing, no signs, nothing, I punched the wall, "I want her back that's all, I want my girlfriend back!" I said crying for the first time, "I wish you were here baby, you would know what do to, you'd help me any way you could!" I said, what would Yas do? "let's just go the looking doctor, we can find her, I know we will," Graham said, so we went out and I did scans, I looked more, "doctor?" Graham asked, "Yes?" I asked, I was knocked out...

Yas's pov

I saw people being brought in, Graham, "Graham where's the doctor?" I asked him, "a guard knocked her out, she'll find her way to you Yas we know it!" he said...

Doctor's pov

I woke up chained to a table, "Hello?" I asked, "doctor..welcome, we've captured your friends and your little girlfriend as bait for you!" he said, "you will not touch my girlfriend or my friends!" I said, he turned something on and I felt pain, "BABE!" I heard, "THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!" Yas shouted, I saw her, and graham and Ryan, "you leave my girl alone!" she said, "as I said you lot were bait so I could get to the doctor!" he said, he pressed the button and I screamed, Yas held my hand, "it's okay baby, you can do this, fight it, please fight it!" she said.

I looked at her and we kissed, "stop that!" he said, "never, you will never love, like me and Yas, our love is eternal" I said, he pressed the button, I screamed again, "get them out" I tried to say, "I'm not leaving you!" she said, "you have too, for their sake!" I screamed, I stood up, "Ryan, help me," She said...it looked like they had a plan...

the pain was too much, "Please stop, please!" I cried, "you better stop right now!" Yas said holding a gun, "where the heck did you get that?" I asked she winked at me, "tell you later" she said, she cocked the gun, "stop the ray" she said, he didn't she shot him but he got away, "How do we stop this?" Graham asked, "Red button!" I screamed, he hit it and Yas untied me, "you are amazing," I said.

we hugged, "miss me?" she asked, "definitely...Baby..I feel light-headed" I said, "Okay, back to the tardis," she said so we got there and I laid down with her next to me, "how you feeling?" she asked me, "still sore," I said, "that will go away," she said, "thanks for saving me," I said, "that's what I'm here for, to save you and to kiss you and cuddle you and call you every name under the sun to make you blush!" she said, someone Knocked, "sorry to disturb, I just wanted to know how you were Doc that must have hurt," he said, "still sore but I'm gonna be okay, I just need rest," I said, he nodded, "okay, you sleep, Yas look after her," he said, "Of course Graham, she's my girlfriend," she said.