Time alone...

Yas's pov

so the tardis came to a stop, me feeling still in shock that I told them that I was Bisexual, "so where are we doc?" Graham asked the doctor, "I don't know, set it to random...I can do that some times did you know?" she asked, I laughed, "see a smile off Yas!" Ryan said, "thanks," I said.

so we got outside and it was a beach, "day at the beach perfect!" I said, "let's get changed!" Graham said, "wait...I've never worn a bikini..." the doctor said, "don't worry I'll help you out," I said smiling, so the boys got changed, the doctor was nervous, "I'm not coming out Yas!" she said, "come on, it's gonna be okay!" I said she came out...whoa, "you look amazing!" I said, she smiled, she put a dark blue dress over the top, "you know that will heat up, right?" I asked, "I'm not going to be wearing it for long!" she said.

so we got out, "Doc...you look amazing!" Graham said, "why thank you graham, you need sunglasses?" she asked him, "definitely," he said, she handed him some, "what about you Ryan?" she asked, "already got some, but thanks anyway," he said, "so...what are you, girls, going to be doing?" Ryan asked, "chilling," I said.

so they went in the sea, "feel any better?" she asked, "sorta, it's been a while since I've been to the beach" I said, "me too, every time it's monsters I guess it's nice to chill every now and again" she said, "Plus you're in girls clothes!" I said, "I know, it's definitely weird!" she said, "so...do you think Ryan will ever start calling graham grandad?" she asked, "I don't know since grace has passed...we never know," I said, "hey...gossip...have you dated any girls?" she asked, "Doctor, we've just talked about grace and you want to know if I've dated any girls, a bit of a stretch!" I said.

she looked down, "I'm sorry, I do that sometimes..." she said, "and for your question, no, I've not dated any girls, mostly boys," I said, "you didn't even try and ask a girl out?" she asked, "No, there weren't any girls I really fancied, to be honest with you, wait, doctor, what are your preferences?" I asked, "you...mean....girls or boys?" she asked, "Yes that's exactly what I mean!" I said laughing.

she smiled, "gonna be a bit of a surprise but...girls 100%," she said, "so...your a lesbian?" I asked her, "I don't know...I've never experimented before, my male regenerations have kissed woman..." she said, I smiled, 

Ryan's pov

I was in the sea, I looked over to where the doctor and Yas were and they were kissing, "Graham look!" I said, he looked over, "Oh my gosh!" he said...

Yas's pov

I saw them looking and cheering, we blushed, they came over, "how was it?" Ryan asked, "Nice," the doctor said blushing, I blushed too, so they were getting drinks, I couldn't look at the doctor without blushing, "How was it for you?" she asked, "really good," I said smiling, I looked at her, she smiled, we kissed, my gosh, I can't believe I'm kissing her.

I smiled and they came back, "romance is in the air, I can smell it!" Ryan said teasing making us blush, "Ryan, leave em alone, if they like each other they like each other" Graham said, so he gave us the drinks, "cheers," I said, clinking our glasses together, I smiled, this was nice, "thank you," I said, she smiled, "No problem, a nice outing," she said.

I blushed, "Oh...you mean the kiss?" she asked, I nodded, "well you did ask me," she said, I smiled, "and I did come out to you," I said, "and your the one who kissed me," she said, "And I'm the one who's going to do it again, come here!" I said, we kissed, and giggled, "you can't keep your hands off me can you?" I asked her.

so we got back...

Doctor's pov

everyone had gone to bed, I couldn't stop thinking about the kisses, the tardis wooshed, "I do not!" I said I sat there, looking at the floor, "Doctor?" I heard Yas's voice, "Yes Yas?" I asked her, "Can we talk about today?" she asked me, I nodded and we sat down, "it was very weird?" she said, "very weird" I said, "But...you liked it right?" she asked me, "of course I liked it" I said, she smiled, "good...because I liked it too, I'm guessing there's something you have wanted to tell me?" she said.

I smiled and stood up, "Yas, ever since you set foot on my tardis, I've seen you, laugh, smile, cry and every time it makes me want to protect you, I've wanted to hold you...erggh I'm not good at explaining things....what...." she kissed me, "I already figured it out," she said, I smiled, "How?" I asked her, "when you got changed, I saw you blush at me," she said, we cuddled, "so...what does this make us now?" she asked us, "whatever you want us to be Yas," I said smiling.

she smiled, "Doctor...will you be my girlfriend?" she asked, "Of course!" I said smiling, "come on bed you," she said, so we slept...

next morning...

I woke up before Yas, Graham woke up next, then Ryan, then Yas, I smiled, Yas Hugged my waist, "wait...there's something going on between you two aren't there?" Graham asked us, we smiled, "Nothing, weird right doctor?" Yas asked letting go, "we know your both together..." Ryan said, "you eavesdropped?" I asked they nodded, "that isn't nice, that conversation was private between me and Yas," I said.

they rolled their eyes, "what?" I asked, "We knew after the beach that you'd ask each other out," Graham said, "Fine, I and Yas are together, aren't we babe?" I said she'd gone, "Yas? baby?" I asked I heard her crying, "leave me alone," she said, "Never, you are my girlfriend and whatever happens to you, I want to be there, come here," I said, we cuddled, I held her hand, "it's okay, I'm here, shh, doctor's here," I said, "you are too beautiful to cry Yas, now wipe those tears and come with me," I said.

so we got to the console room, "you made her sad" I said, "were sorry Yas, we just knew everything, we accept it, right Ryan?" Graham asked him, "totally if you love the doctor yas, you love her, and same for you doctor," he said, we cuddled, "I think you should go on a date, to ease the tension," Ryan said, "Great Idea Ryan, what do you think babe?" I asked her, "Okay, date night, any attire?" She asked.

Ryan and Graham sorted it out and we got changed, I saw her, "you look gorgeous," I said, she blushed, she hugged me, "you both dressed?" Graham asked, "Yes!" we said, so he came in, "a reservation for the ritz in London, fanciest restaurant and hotel we could find," Graham said, "why not, I've always wanted to go to London, what do you say baby?" Yas asked me, "of course, nice evening and possibly stay at the Ritz!" I said so we landed.

Graham smiled, "Have a nice night and doc, get her back by 10 if you are staying, if not we'll see you in the morning!" he said, so we got outside, "the first date, here we come?" I said....

so we got to the Ritz and it was really nice, "Graham did a good job" Yas said, I smiled "he definitely did" I said, "Hi how can I help?" she asked, "reservation for Yas and the doctor?" I asked, "Yes right this way!" she said, so we sat down, "so...babe what do you think?" I asked her, "amazing...and I don't just mean the restaurant," she said, "flirting?" I asked her, "definitely" she winked, "Babe!" I whined, "just teasing," she said.

so we looked at the menu and we chose deserts because why not? "you look gorgeous" I said, "you don't look half bad yourself" she said, she held her hand out and I held it, "do you think Graham and Ryan mind that were together?" she asked me, "Of course not, they said so didn't they?" I asked.

so we ate and got to our room, we made out, "Night gorgeous" she whispered, "Night" I said....