Finding my wife

Doctor's pov

I closed my eyes to kiss Yas, but when I opened them, I was shackled to the wall in my wedding suit, just great, kidnapped on my wedding day, "Yas?" I called out, "Doctor?" I heard her voice, "oh gosh, what happened!" she asked me, "I have no clue honey, but I'm gonna get us out of here!" I said, "when have you called me honey?" she asked me, "Now, honey, can you try and get out?" I asked her, "Not budging, have you got your sonic?" she asked me, I looked in my pockets, "Bingo, Yes, It probably won't be easy!" I said.

she looked at me, a guard came, "Perfect the wedded couple tied up, the master will be here in a moment" he said, we looked at each other, "he was at our wedding" we both said, "Lovely, the married couple, it makes me sick that you're married to a woman, doctor!" he said, "Love is love Master, you can't keep doing this, it's wrong, whatever beef you have with the doctor, just leave it this was supposed to be a special day for us" Yas said, I nodded.

he laughed, "what's special about a wedding? nothing, you are just upgrading a title, one measly little title" he said, he opened yas's cell and smirked, "Yasmin Khan right?" he asked "Yasmin smith to you!" she said, "come on Yasmin, the doctor doesn't really love you, she's only doing it for fame and what you experimented by kissing? that's not really loving, is it? it's just experimenting!" he said, "No Yas don't listen to him!" I said, "you can shut up!" the guard said.

he smirked and caressed her cheek, "get off me!" she said, "No, Yasmin, what would you family think when I tell them who the doctor really is? they'd tell you to divorce her and for her to stay away from you!" he said, I could see her crying, "you didn't tell them about me?" I asked her, "YASMIN!" I said, "Okay, okay, I was scared, I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that I lied to you and I'm sorry were stuck in this situation right now!" she said, "that's it the true identity of Yasmin smith, the liar!" he said.

they left, "I'm sorry," I said, "why are you apologising?" she asked spitefully, "because I'm always the one that gets you into these messes Yas and it breaks my heart every time, that's why I wanted to marry you because I didn't want to lose you, you're my everything Yasmin smith," I said, on the verge of tears, "you really mean it?" she asked me, "Of course I do, I've liked you ever since you came out, I hid it because I thought you'd hate me as a friend!" I said, "that doesn't matter now, were married Doctor, and love is love, no matter what happens you are my wife and I love you so much," she said, I got my sonic and untied myself I got to Yas's cell and untied her.

we got out, "I love you so much," I said, "I love you too Mrs Smith, can I apologise for everything?" she asked me, we hugged "of course Honey, now come on, we need to get back to our wedding," I said, so we got back and Graham smiled "there you are, everyone was so worried!" he said, "were fine now," I said, "were not," she said barfing up on the floor...I swear if the master has done something to yas! "Yas, you okay?" Ryan asked, "Not right now Ryan, come on you, let's get you cleaned up," I said, she cried, I held her, "how do you feel?" I asked her, "still sick, what's happening to me?" she asked me, "you may just be coming down with something love, let us check your temperature," I said.

so I did checks on her, "your sick, temperatures low and you've just been sick" I said, she nodded, "want to get out of here honey?" I asked her, she nodded, "flower toss!" she said, so everyone gathered around and I threw it, it landed in Sonya's lap, "I don't have anyone," she said, Ryan looked at us and Yas nodded, "you do now," he said, they kissed, "RYAN BE NICE TO HER!" I shouted, "I will, Grandad you can stay at my place," he said, we all looked at each other, "thank you, son," he said, they hugged.

Yas's pov

so the doctor lifted me bridal style and I started giggling, "you are so adorable wifey" she said smiling, the tardis wooshed, "she's congratulating us" she said, "thank you tardis!" I said, we kissed, and it kinda got heated..... I laid next to her, we smiled, "I love you" she said, "I love you too" I said smiling...

so we got to bed and slept...

I snuggled into the doctor's chest...

Next morning...

guess who woke up first....not me, I rolled over and fell out of bed, "ouch" I said, "baby you alright?" The doctor said walking in our room, "Yeah..I just fell out of bed trying to roll over" I said, "are you hurt?" she asked me, "Nah, just sore, morning wife" I said, she cuddled me, "Morning wife, Graham's texted Ryan's not stopped calling him grandad and he's cried a billion times with the comfort of your sister" she said, "Sonya's a kind heart, it's nice he's finally getting to know his family" I said.

so we ate breakfast, and I had coffee, "Ugh, that's disgusting!" I said, "what you love your coffee!" she said, "that was weird....hold on!" I said running to the bathroom, I puked up....

Sonya- how's the wife?
Yas- good, I've been sick again
Sonya- didn't the doctor say you were ill?
Yas- but I'm not feeling ill, I can't be?
Sonya- you can't she's a woman!
Yas- I know how it works Sonya....no hard trying?
Sonya- just try it

so I did.....two lines, "that's not possible!" I said I sobbed, the doctor found me, "Oh honey...what's wrong?" she asked me, "Nothing," I said, getting up, so did she and she saw it, I grabbed it and hid it, "Yasmin...give" she said, I nodded, so I gave it to her, "How's that possible?" she asked, "that's what I said, we...can't" I said, 

Yas- you were right
Sonya- two lines?
Yas- yes, were both astounded
Sonya- me too, do I tell everyone?
Yas- no, not yet I want to be sure

I looked at her, "do a scan" I said, she nodded and we got to the console room, "stand there and stand still" she said, I nodded and a yellow light went over me, "Yasmin Smith....positive" she said, I broke down in tears doctor held me, "how is this possible, we can't even do it" I said through tears, "Yasmin, this could be a miracle" she said, holding my stomach, I held it too, "Hey you, I'm your mommy, you won't understand this but you're alive, and were going to do our best to protect you" I said, "wanna say anything?" I asked her, "hey there it's your mommy also, I love you so much, I and your mommy do, and no matter what were going to be here for you," she said.

I smiled, "were parents," she said, we kissed, "you're accepting the baby?" I asked her, "that's if you're okay with carrying it" she said, I got up, "Yes, I am, quick check, who's the mother/father," I asked her, "well stand up then and we can find out," she said, so I did, and she scanned me again... "you don't have to worry, I'm the baby's mother," she said, "let me check!" I said.

so I got over there, "you really are the baby's mother," I said, we kissed, "that settles it, I'm keeping the baby" I said smiling, "awesome, you are going to be an amazing mother," she said, "so are you doctor...screw it, let's tell the family!"

Yas- Sonya can everyone meet at the tardis?
Sonya- sure where is it?
Yas- outside the block of flats, we're gonna tell everyone
Sonya- wow, so it is true?
Yas- yes, you're going to be an auntie!
Sonya- that's amazing, okay see you in a minute...

so doctor tidied up a bit and everyone came, "right...we have some news and you guys can't freak out" I said, the doctor held me close, "what is it?" Graham asked, "I'm having a baby," I said, everyone, cheered, "Oh my gosh!" my mum said, I smiled and nodded, "congratulations you two!" mum said, "thanks mum," the doctor said, "so...when did you find out?" Ryan asked, "this morning, I was texting Sonya and I told her first, then the doctor...and then you guys," I said.

Ryan hugged her, "you keep secrets in well, baby," he said, "I am Yasmin's sister," she said, "I can't believe it, I would have never expected a thing!" my dad said, "us either, now my family deserves a holiday, don't you think?" doctor asked holding my stomach, I nodded, "the honeymoon!" mum said, so they left, I couldn't stop smiling....