The brainwash

Doctor's pov

so I can explain, we were all lovey-dovey and then an alarm came on the tardis and of course I had to see what it was, a ship....great, Yas was curious and so was Ryan, Graham not so much, next minute I know we are all being captured again my lucky day...

I sat in my cell, my hands tied up, Yas, Ryan and graham nowhere in sight, "Hello?" I asked "mate you okay?" he asked, thank god it was graham, "Graham it's me the doctor!" I shout, "Doc, I'm glad your safe, I have no clue where Ryan and Yas are!" he said, "me either, were they in your cell?" I asked, "No, we've been split up!" he said, "would you two just shut up!" I heard a familiar voice...my yas, she came in with an evil smirk and a gun, that's not like my yas, "Yasmin Khan my girlfriend, the one who's always saved me!" I said, "shut up!" Ryan said, smirking harder, "NO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!" Graham said, "Brainwashing....goes perfectly on these two" a guy said... No, the master! I cried, "you can't do this, you can't take away the one thing that I love!" I said.

he laughed, "Just to hurt you, would be a pleasure doctor, come on you two, Ryan guard these two Yasmin come with me," he said, so they left, Graham looked at me, "they're gone Graham," I said sobbing, "they're not gone, Yas was wearing your ring!" Graham said, "Old man shut up!" he said, I felt my pockets my sonic...Yes, I still have it, "Graham make a distraction" I mouthed he nodded, "Guard...I'm not feeling well," he said, he walked to his cell I pressed the sonic and the door popped open, I snook behind Ryan, "I'm so sorry about this," I said, and I punched him knocking him out, I opened Graham's cell, and we went exploring...

I couldn't stop thinking about Yas, I heard talking, "she loves me?" Yas said, "Yes, she loves you, but you know what to do don't you Yasmin," he said, "totally, how could she love me when she doesn't even know me," she said, that hit me like a brick wall, I looked at Graham, 'don't do it' he mouthed, 'she's my girlfriend...and possibly future wife' I mouthed.

I stood up, "Yasmin Khan, from Sheffield, you have a family, a mum, dad and loving sister who teases the hell out of you, you're a trainee officer and knows the ways around it, you have friends Graham and Ryan and a loving girlfriend who loves you so much that she won't be able to spend a minute without you," I said, "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, "you aren't ruining this doctor she's here to capture you," he said, "No she isn't," Ryan said, "ryan...what are you doing? I don't like guns you know this!" I said, "but if it's better without him...show her how much you love her doctor!" he said.

I nodded, "Yasmin Khan I am so sorry about this..." I said I kissed her on the lips, I felt her arms wrap around my waist, it felt amazing, I opened my eyes and felt a warm spot... and fell over, "doctor?" Yas called, I looked her in the eyes, "No you aren't doing this, not now!" she said, I looked up at her, "I love you" I said, we kissed, "Perfect....there's blood" he said, I held her hand.

Yas's pov

I looked at her, "hold on you hear me, hold on, come on survive, you're a timelord!" I said crying, her eyes shut...I felt her pulse...nothing, I got up, "you killed her!" I shouted at him, he smirked, I grabbed the gun, "Yas this is no use you know the doctor wouldn't want you to kill!" Graham said, "But she's dead!" I said, "my girlfriend is dead and he killed her!" I shouted I strangled him, "Bring her back!" I shouted, "BRING HER BACK OR I'LL GRAB TIGHTER!" I shouted, he shook his head.

I released him and got to her, "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry" I said kissing her, I held her in my arms, "Yas...look down" Ryan said holding me, I saw her brown eyes twinkle and her smile, "Oh my gosh, I'd thought I'd lost you!" I said hugging her, "never in a million years Yasmin Khan," she said, she got up, "Don't you ever do that to my family!" she said, he'd disappeared, we got back to the tardis...

I couldn't stop hugging her, "I thought I'd actually lost you," I said, "As I said, Yasmin Khan, never in a million years...oh I have something to ask you," she said,  I looked at her, "what?" I asked, I looked down and noticed my ring was gone, she got on one knee, "Yasmin Khan, the most beautiful girl out there, you've seen everything, and experienced everything and now I want to experience more with you...so...Yasmin Khan will you marry me?" she asked me, I cried, "YES!" I shouted, "A MILLION TIMES YES!" I cried, Graham and Ryan came out, and looked at each other in shock, we kissed, and she slipped my ring on my finger.

I cuddled her, "you asked her?" Graham asked, "of course, she's the love of my life, I want to spend it with her," she said, "wait...you asked my parents when we were around there?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded, "They were so happy!" she said, Ryan hugged us, "so...does that mean, I'm groomsmen?" Ryan asked, "of course...wait I'm gonna have to choose a best man...I didn't think about this did I?" Doctor asked, "there's one person," Graham said, "that's sorted then, graham your my best man, Ryan you are with the bride," she said, I smiled, "wait...are we both wearing dresses?" I asked her.

she looked at Ryan, "it's your choice doctor" he said, "I think I look best in a suit, love" she said, "okay, so I'm wearing the dress!" I said smiling... I wanted to text my parents...

Yas- Doctor asked me!
Mum- aww, that's so romantic...did you say yes?
Yas- of course, I said yes...
Mum- that's great, dress shopping I expect soon?
Yas- yes, Ryan is bridesman
Mum- that's great your sister is gonna be a bridesmaid!
yas- did you tell her?
Mum- she's happy!

I smiled, "oh and baby you do have to call my mum by her proper name now...not just yas's mum," I said smiling, "of course I will, or I could call her mother-in-law," she said, we kissed, "this isn't the first time you were married," I said she shook her head, but now I'm gonna do it properly with you," she said smiling...