Day

I watched her on the news. June. She wore a simple gown but with some of her badges. It wasn't really a bad combo. Her hair was pulled up into a high bun, not her usual ponytail. I saw Anden sneaking glances at her the whole time. It infuriated me. Oh, how I hated him. The whole thing was basically introducing the girls. I could care less about the two other girls but pages close attention to June's interview.

"Ah, hello, there. Ms. June Iparis!" The news guy said. I would care less about trying to remember his name.

"Hi." June replies quickly.

They sat down on two red chairs. He held a microphone.

"So, how do you feel about this competition? We hear you and Anden had a little thing a couple years ago." He winked at the crowd.

"Um... I thinks it's uh.. A great opportunity, but I would be glad to give up my spot for another girl.

Everybody looked completely shocked by her answer.

"And why is that?"

"I-i have my heart somewhere else."

It sounded cheesy, but so sweet.

"Come on, June!" I said to the TV.

"And where would that be? Don't worry, you can tell us!" He said.

She hesitated. "3 words. Daniel. Altan. Wing." Her voice became very forceful.

"Ah, Day wing, the legend. Didn't he recently come back from Antarctica?"

"Yes" she said confidently.

Anden looked worried. I can't believe June was being this honest. Who knows what could happen!

"Well, prodigy, it looks likes that all for today."

She gave a solemn nod and stood. Clenching her fists at her sides.