A New Beggining .💕

5 Years Later .....

Nick's Pov:

__________bruh its 3 in the morning and bre still isnt here

__________
bruh its 3 in the morning and bre still isnt here . i know how when she gets to drinkin she go to doing allat fighting and shit.

looking out the window i see her pulling up in my black bmw . i ran outside and immediately went to see was she good .
" im good bae , i just feel asleep at kaiya's and just woke up" she said . i was glad my baby was okay , we went back inside and she started taking off her clothes getting ready for bed .
i love when we together , i lowkey been thinking bout marrying bre real shit , take care of her & my son A'mir .

A'mir isnt my child physically but i been there every since , he was born , so you might've well say it.

" bae come lay with me " bre yelled from the room. " im coming bae" i was in the room tucking my jit in the bed .
walking back in the room i see bre butt ass naked laying on the bed. thats that kinky shit i like 😍. so yk what i had to do . i walked in took off my tank top and crawled on the bed to her . we started kissing , while i started playin with that pussy . i put my hand down there to that wet ass coot and started kissing on her stomach . whole time she sitting there rolling her eyes , with that ugly ass moan . " uh uh " 😂. i pulled her panties down and kissed that pretty ass pussy one time & then i pulled my under wear down & smacked it on top on that pussy . spankin daddy's girl .

i stuck my willie and flipped her on her stomach & said " arch yo fucking back" while choking her . i started beating her lil ass back in having her ass moaning my name . " NICK NICK NICK , stop that hurts " whole time im saying " move & stop fucking running" .

She started doing this lil pussy grip trick that make me nut fast asf , so i popped her ass & said " what i told you bout that shit" .

After about five minutes later i pulled out & busted all on her back.

short got some good ass pussy dawg , and i loved that shit . After we finished she hoped back in the shower and brung me a warm towel and i just laid there and went to sleep . i was GONE..

* the next morning

      Bre Pov:

i woke up before anybody in the house & put on my robe & went and started cooking breakfast

i woke up before anybody in the house & put on my robe & went and started cooking breakfast. i got dicked down last night so why not. when walking downstairs i saw Mir on the couch watching tv , drinking a caprisun .
" hey mommy baby " i said while running towards the couch .  " hey ma" he said back jumping up on me . " you want pancakes for breakfast " " ouu yaayy" he said jumping down grabbing his ipad.

i walked into the kitchen started getting the stuff down for my pancake batter & then i hear a knock on the door

" who is it," i yelled . " kaaiya" they said .
i creeped round the coner and unlocked the door & yelled " bestieee " i got on my knees and picked up Skylar and said " hey niecccyyy poooh" she got down and ran right over with mir & then they started jumping up & down .