chp . 9

* AGAIN THESE PICTURES ARENT MINE *

BEYOND excited for my bundle of joy . Its 6:32 in the morning and i couldnt sleep . So I decided to start shopping for him well since he is due in 2 weeks .  I saw walmart had a sell on baby clothes so i brought the whole rack .

yeah kno that the baby was go be straight 💯

yeah kno that the baby was go be straight 💯. Wen paying for all this stuff my back started hurting and i could barely walk . I saw nick and he saw me struggling he came over and gave me a buggy to hold on while asking " yu str8 bae" . I really miss dude but he didnt want me . He finish scanning all the baby stuff and even paid for it . He helped me all the way to the car . He volunteered to take me home . Lol yes i wanted a father figure in my childs life which Kentrell would be but maybe it is tome for me to give Nick another chance

-BZ BZ -

Ex boo🤞🏽🙄 : u kno i still want yo fine pregnant ass.

Thats all i needed to here cause yeah.🤫

EX BOO🤞🏽🙄: i wanna be in your son life i wanna be there for you i wanna make sure you str8 .

Me : promise not break my heart nomore? I dont wanna end up how we did last time i want YEARS not weeks and months

EX BOO🤞🏽🙄: I promise Brianna Johnson . 🤞🏽🖤

Btw nick is fine asf yo he lowkey been trynna fuck with me but i dont text first.

Nick meet me at my house and carried me upstairs and laid me in my bed he came in and hung up all Amir clothes. . I saw extra clothes i was wondering where they came from..

" i got a whole bunch of stuff for my step son . " he said . Nick was serious about this i never knew if he was fr . He starting bring bouncer and toy pins . I had his bottles and Primary stuff he needed . He just brought extra stuff

Nick was so sweet and hood at the same time never met somebody like him

Nick was so sweet and hood at the same time never met somebody like him .

Yes ik nick is fine asf .

I was contracting bad asf . So i caller Cyndi she told me that my contractions was to far apart from each other for me to go into labor right now .

*********************
Kaiya POV*

I went to the store and staring buy stuff for my nephew that will be here . I love babiess😍😍😍😍

After i checked  out i headed to Bri house

After i checked  out i headed to Bri house . I started moving my stuff in to . But i didnt wanna move in into she was done having the baby . I used my key she gave me to go inside . All i hear was snoring . I heard a game playing to. I went upstairs and saw Nicki playing the game while Bri was laying her head in his lap . I was so happy bri moved on from fuck nigga Kentrell . I said " hey yall" bri was half sleep and nick said " yo ky" .

I hung up the clothes i had brought my stanky butt❤️. I was so ready to meet him . & NO IM NOT having no kids this is my kid.

My room downstairs so i started grabbing my stuff and moving it in . I keep going back and forth to my house and her house . The whole time she still was sleep . I finally grabbed my last stuff and put it in my car . I started cleaning the inside of the house grabbing my pots and the food and putting it in my car i finished cleaning , returning my keys to the Front office .

______________

BRIANNA POV

I woke tf up from a long ass nap feeling much better . Nick ass was knocked tf outt but somebody kee texting his phone .

Ion check phones so i really dont be caring . kaiya ass was sleep i see she had done cleant up the down stairs and fixed her room up our apartment was finally done . My job called me and asked me about my Pregnancy leave & when was i coming back . Ian even wanna talk about work really .