Chp . 4❤️

....

I was sitting here trying my best to get loose he had me so tight felt like i was finna die . I keep trying reach for my purse and grabbed my tazer . I shocked tf outta his nasty ass . I started kicking him and punching him in the face . I had to go . I left as soon as i got loose and grabbed my paper off the table.

I called a uber to come get me from this place & went home . When I arrived home I immediately went and got inside the tub i felt so disgusted . & i couldn't tell Kaiya jay not even Kentrell , because theres nor telling what he would do to me . Im just so thankful he didnt rape me . I wanted to get the police involved but i just cant .

After showing for a hour . I got out with my legs still shaking . I was scared asf . Wtf was i going to do ?

- bzz incoming call-
       🖖🏽BESTFRI🔚❤️

ME : hey kaiya wassup?
🖖🏽BESTFRI🔚❤️:  nothing you okay girl?
ME : yeah hold on rq imma call you back.

I couldnt stay otp with her because i was going to end up breaking down . I just dint want nobody getting hurt .

- 7 incoming text-
Mom🥺: baby?
Mom🥺: baby?
Mom🥺 why did you leave ?
Mom🥺: was i taking to long?
Mom🥺: did i do something to you!
Mom🥺: brianna ?
Mom🥺: are you okay??

Im going to continue to ignore her . Ik its not her fault but i was not in the mood. I went and took my two allergy pills and it put me dead to sleep

I woke up after 2 hours of sleep . It was now 8:23 . I woke up to Kentrell Texting me . I really dont wanna talk to him at all anymore . This man is a liar and i can be with allat . i grabbed my phone ignoring all the notifications& started strolling down facebook .

- incoming call from KENTRELL🖤🌚 -

Me : yeah?
Kentrell🖤🌚: i miss you bri really.
ME : ok thats cute
KENTRELL: im fr bri my b i fucked up & ik that .
ME : thats all u wanted ? Im busy
- HANGS UP PHONE-

It my seem like im ducking kentrell but really im just trynna see do he actually mean that shit.

- doorbell rings -

ME : Who is it? 3x's
Who tf is this at my door with the hole covered i opened the door and it was Kentrell. . I was annoyed asf and didnt even look his way . I walked off and sat on the couch

Kentrell: stop fucking playing with me Bri rs dawg yu making me mad

He got up and choked tf outta me . I low-key liked that shit so i stuck my tongue out but forgetting i was mad at him for leaving me .

kentrell : bri . * kisses my lips*

ME : kentrell stop i wanna be with you & i told yu that PLENTY OF TIMES but im not a dummy . Why was u with teTE ?

KENTREll: MAN promise not get mad . Its nothing bad its just my moms real sick and i need some extra money . T-Sum told me tete sell drugs and he pmo .

Me : wtf selling drugs aint a way . GET YO ASS UP and get a job . But long as uu fucking with me i refuse to let yu sell drugs

KENTRELL: man iight . I miss u bae

ME: kentrell im single .

This man got up pulled my panties off and started eating me .

KENTRELL: you still single ?

Me : * moaning* no sir

After he ate be 5 rounds back to back i was tired asf. I laid in my bed & watched reruns of lhhatl. kentrell was my dawg but i just didnt want to get hurt . In reality i wanted to tell him bout my momma boyfriend touching  on me but ik what kentrell would do to this man .

* later on that night*

Me and kentrell was laying in the bed sleep cause we both had school in the morning . All of a sudden i was having a flashback of wen i was getting molested . I screamed loud asf waking Kentrell up . He asked was i okay ? I played it off . I gotta tell him about what happened .

             ************************************

- Kaiya Pov-

Im tired asf i done fucked this nigga back to back 4 rounds str8 . After we showed i started flipping thru random bitches snaps . I came cross tete snap and saw she had added me to her private story . I was lost . Was she trynna make me see sum or did she add the wrong person , cause we had just handled that hoe .  Looking thru her private i saw  a sex tape i could see the boy face at first but his golds looked familiar.

I zoomed in and saw it was rell and it said 13 hrs ago . I had to tell Bri . Anyway it go she was go find out .

NEW MESSAGE : 🎀 BestieBoo🎀

ME : BRI??👀👀👀

Her ass might be sleep . Its late asf to ill tell her wen i pick her up in the morning .

                     ************************************
* THE NEXT MORNING *
- Bri's pvo-

This alarm clock be ringing loud asf . Needa pipe the fuck down . I got up and put on this threw away outfit and called it a day . Kaiya was outfit blowing so i kissed Kentrell why he was sleep & left .