Chp. 10 ❤️

Lol me & nick had became close asf over the past week . I had stopped contracting far apart. So went to the emergency room  i was in so much pain. But guess what My baby was otw .

I was contracting and hurting bad . This my first child so i was crying and then here go nick and kaiya childish ass wanting to record  a bitch . I was trynna laugh and shit . They had put on the baby momma dance so i can try and dance him out .

This was a long ass labor . I dont want no more kids at fucking all. Nick was there through the whole thing . I can honestly say he has made me happy these last few months hes been her for Amir and Me too.
He had went downstairs and got me some Wendys . I was hungry eating that nasty ass food . I started throwing up and everybody keep saying i was go need a Se- Section.

Im 7 cm

Im 7 cm . And they moved me into the delivery and labor section. Im finna have a baby yall. 😩😩😩😩😩 . I hear a knock at the door and imthe nurse was saying " Kentrell ( apparently the babys father ) is trying to come inside . Yur already at max capacity."

I wanted him to see his baby birth but i didnt want nick to leave. So nick left and all i heard was commotion  in the hospital. They was arguing on why tf was nick there . Nick is my boyfriend . And he's been so good to me and Amir lately . I cant stress myself today i started yelling " i gotta boo boo " my nurse said "the babys coming . pushhhh " i started pushing hard to where i was out of breath . And then i heard crying i laid back tired asf . My Young Kind was born 😍🤴🏽. I started crying . & with Nicki and Kentrell fighting neither one of them was allowed at the hospital. They cleant amir off and then handed him to me . Kiaya ass said " awee hand me momma baby" . Lol i busted out laughing saying" go head and have yu one" . I was so happy the stress was over . I love me some him . He didnt even cry for long cause him a big boy .

Words couldnt explain how me and was blessed to see him

Words couldnt explain how me and was blessed to see him . Im goad ian have to get no se-section. After i got cleaned up and my room got changed i had to sign the birth certificate. Sadly He wasnt here .

AMÍR KINGSTON JOHNSON .

Yes he was named after me cause im the one who had him im the one who pushed him out .