Chp . 15 💜🐣🖇 ( new emojinstarter )

...( that broke boy go run if he aint gettin no money , *RUN* cut up cut up )

Me & kaiya was in the living room dancing to blac younsta , with his fine ass . Its been two weeks now and my baby still havent been found 🥺.

I been crying every night . WHERRE TF IS MY CHILD . Me dancing try and keep it off my mind but wen i started dancing instantly a flashback of me and mir laughing cause Nick was dancing .

I broke down and started crying, like why me ? Out of all the ppl why me ?
Kaiya picked me up and said " get yo shit together we got this ."

We walked towards the door and she locked the door and we got in the car .

While she was driving we was listening to DaBaby ft Nicki minaj : iphone . yall know ion fw cardi but she got some hard ass music to but im still a barb!🦄

I received a text from somebody who number i dont have saved but the recent message is familiar. Just cant put my finger on it .

INCOMING TEXT :
(305)203-1880: if you want your child come find him , i have him and i love him like he his mine .😂😂😂😂. Find me bitch , but i give u one hint : IM WALKING BITCHES LIKE A DOG.

I didnt reply but i yelled kaiya  drive me to the police station. Who tf says " walk em like a dog" . I said to kaiya .

When we got to the police station. I showed them the message but it was one nasty fat white sloppy built ass bitch that was being rude asf . I was finna drag that bitch cross that coner . SO I SAID WHATS YUR NAME ? . She said AMY . Why wassup

ME : what time u get off baby girl?
Amy: 5:30 why ?
Me : yeah imma be in the parkin lot for u bitch
Amy: yeah ok hunny.

Bout my child ill take it there . Jail and all fuck a bitch.