Chp 14

Me and nick needed to go to the outlet in Orlando so we can get some school clothes for mir . I dont go to school physically but i do online work so i wont have to be there . & mir starts daycare next week so him has to be clean .

I went upstairs after seeing mir was sleep in his bouncer and Started packing because i wanna stay in Orlando instead of going for just one day . i saw nick on the edge of the bed playing Black opps 4 looking ugly .

He got up and paused the game and gave me a kiss . I love this boy so fucking much 😩💍.

I grabbed mir his bag and packed his suitcase and took it all downstairs . We not leaving untill tomorrow but i wanna be extra prepared.

After packing , i grabbed my keys and told Nick i was going to Walmart to grab something to eat .

I got in my car , and start driving listening to On Chill by Wale .  " we been on a mf tragedy for months "  i sang loud asf . I pulled up in red lobster Parking lot lookin at my phone to see if my pickup was ready .

I walked in With my fonky ass shorts and got my food . Got back in my car and left . Texting kaiya i see she had called me so i texted her and said

ME :  bitch you needa hurry up and get back in Miami 😩.

Bestfri🔚🖇💛:  i miss you babes , im coming home next week , guess what bitch ..

Me : whattt?😌

Bestfri🔚🖇💛: im pregnant.😩

Me : yayyyayayay .bitch about fucking time 🥳😛

Im so fucking happy kaiya ass pregnant now our babies can have play dates and all cute shit . Kaiya my bitch And forever go be .

Pulling up back to my house i walked in and nick had Amir on his chest both of them knocked out 😂. So TUTTEEEEE🥰.

I put the food on the counter and got right on the couch with them ..

___________

Waking up i notice mir didnt wake up in the middle of the night . Kinda strange . I got up and looked at nick and saw mir wasnt on his chest . I got up and went upstairs to see if nick put him in the crib . Nope . I screamed . NICK  woke  up  immediately. where tf is amir . The ran back downstairs and the door was open and my keys was missing. Omg where tf is my kid . I grabbed my phone and  immediately dialed 911 . I reported it and in 3 minutes , polices were everywhere . They scanned the room looking for finger prints etc . NOTHING . But on my way to the kitchen i notice a black hat which is the same hat kentrell has . I grabbed my ohone and called kentrell 3 times and i got no answer .

I told the police we might have a victim...