Chp . 8 ❤️

Lol today was the day of my gender reveal i was really hoping i had a girl . I was big asf and ready to drop this load . the food smelled good asf and everything looked set up good .

kiaya had put the ballons up and for me not to fuck with alot of these hoes alot of people showed up but only to be nosey

Kaiya had everything all cute . Everybody gathered because the eating part was last . So before everybody ate i got ready to look and see what smoke came out the truck . I saw Kentrell pop up but he was alone i was surprised lol idc. THEY COUNTED DOWN

3
2
1

I yelled " OH FUCK NO"

" everybody get tf out and dont touch that fucking food.. " i was pissed asf i wanted afucking girl .
I looked to my right and saw my auntie Jackie old ass touching the meatballs and chicken i ran and pushed her old ass over and said " i said dont fucking touch the food" .
Everybdoy started laughing but i was mad asf my Cousin Neisha come next to me and say " you dead wrong for pushing auntie jack down yk she got bad knees" right now fuck that old hoe and them bad knees she needa listen.

At least with a boy ion have to worry about no fast ass little girls . All ik is my jit go be clean . I walked in the house and Kentrell came inside after me with some cheap ass ballons . I laughed and said the "GUEST gifts are over there . "

Now i just gotta worry about who tf finna pick allat food up from outside cause i aint .
Them hoes gmfu .

After the fact i wasnt mad anymore . This only
makes me go harder. I scheduled me some paternity pictures so it can be rawww..

_______________* THE PICTURE I USED IS OFF FACEBOOK . NOT MINES & also this chapter is going to be shorter *

*Today the day i take pictures *

Man im big asf all this for one little boy . Hes go beyonD blessed . I been trying to work him off by going to the gym because its bout that time i dropp ... 😌  .  I found a outfit for my pictures

  I found a outfit for my pictures

Im big🌚🌚. My pictures so cute tho. All i had to do was come up with a name . im thinking

Amir Di'or  Johnson .

i dont even care what tf his daddy think of it . Wen i got done taking my pictures i started feeling weak . ...