Smiley Face x Child!fem!Reader

Requested by Siniora-Chan

Oof another angst babyyyy

Hope you like it darling <3
_______________________________________

Oletus Manor.

The place of the deadly game of chase takes place.

As there were two divisions. Survivors and Hunters.

The survivor's division consists of people who are invited to this deadly game, depending on their traits to survive.

On the other hand, the Hunters. 'People' who are considered cold-blooded, merciless, brutal, and ruthless. Whose job is to hunt the survivors.

But of course that's just a stereotype when they're playing the game. Off game, sometimes hunters and survivors would get along in a neutral place like the library or the garden. Even though it is still a taboo, the probability is there.

But there is one.

One hunter who's top tier merciless.

The most ruthless of them all wether it is on or off game.

Joker The Smiley Face.

Joker is known as the most brutal hunter out of the bunch. Even though he's one of the earliest hunters that came to the manor, no other hunter can surpass his brutality.

Instead of chairing incapacitated survivors, he usually left them to bleed and watch them suffer. The survivors' face of fear, their pleading for mercy, their screams of pain. This entertain him to no end.

But recently he's getting bored. He's bored with playing with the same 'toys' over and over. Because he knew how they would react, he knew what would they do, he knew where would they run. He needs something different, something new, a new 'toy' to play with.

Speaking of different, tonight is kinda different. The quiet survivors' manor is unusually noisy today. And it seems like the other hunters in the living room noticed this too.

"The survivors' manor sure is noisy today" Michiko put her fan over her mouth.

"They're probably playing with the new survivor, the new survivor is really cute after all" Mary said putting her hand on her cheek.

Oh yeah, there's a new survivor in the manor. Joker almost forgot about that since he never played with the new survivor before. But remembering there's a new survivor in the manor made Joker excited, finally he has a new 'toy' to play with.

"A new survivor eh? Finally a new toy, I was just starting to get bored" Joker said with a sinister tone.

"Speaking of the new survivor, there's going to be a match this evening. The new survivor is going to play" Leo informed the group of hunters.

"Who's gonna hunt?" Joker asked.

"We choose" Leo answered.

"Me, I'm volunteering myself. I'm curious what's the new 'toy' like" Joker raised his hand.

"Like we said Joker, survivors are not toys" Leo lectured.

"Whatever. it keeps me entertained, that's no different than a toy right?" Joker gave a sinister grin.

"......Match's in three hours, prepare yourself"

Joker left the room to prepare for his match. The aura of a predator emits from him. He can't wait to play with his new toy.
_______________