Forward x Child!fem!Reader

Requested by Siniora-Chan

I always feel like that William will immediately become the big bro figure the second (y/n) enters the manor.

I hope you like it darling <3
_______________________________________

We were in a match.

My teammates are William, Tracy, and Servais.

Our hunter is Michiko.

Both Tracy and Servais are already sent back to the manor.

And here I am with half my health decoding the last cipher.

I met up with William earlier and said he'd be waiting at the exit gate while I'm decoding.

Just before the I popped the last cipher, I saw black and red lines beside me. Michiko teleported to me.

Oh no.

'Come ooon just a little bit more'

Then the lights were on, alarm rang across the map. But at that time Michiko is already at my side. She hits me, I was incapacitated.

Without wasting any time, Michiko balloned me and carried me to a rocket chair.

"Sorry (y/n) darling, I need to win too"

"It's okay Mi--

"DON'T MOVE, I'M COMING"

Out of nowhere William appeared and rammed Michiko into a wall, which made her dropped me.

"(y/n)! Open the exit gates, I'll handle her!"

"O...Okay! Thank you William!"

William gave me thumbs up and starts kiting Michiko.

I quickly ran to the nearest exit gate, entering the password.

William didn't bring Borrowed Time. And yet at half health he still rescues me.

William is like a big brother to me. I admired him so much.

He's so cool and strong, and really kind too! I wanna be like him.

Soon the exit gates were opened. And I see that William is still well and strong kiting Michiko.

"THE EXIT GATE IS OPENED" I shouted.

After a while of silence, there he is.

I saw William coming towards the exit gate. Of course with Michiko behind him.

He swiftly picks me up and carries me in one motion.

"Come (y/n)! Let's get out of here!"

The match ends with a Tie.

-Timeskip-

"Yaaaaaaay we did it!" I said while Emma is patching me up.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" William responds while Emily is patching his way worse wounds.

"William, don't move so much. I couldn't patch you up if you keep moving like that" Emily protested.

"Sorry"

"There, done!" Emma said to me.

"Thank you Emma!"

"There, done too. Now you two go and have your dinner before it went cold"

"Thankies Emily, Let's go (y/n)"

"Yeah!" I said as William took my hand.

We walked down the hall to the dining room, we have a couple of small chats about the match.