Coordinator x Child!fem!Reader

Requested by gaunaelegend

As a Coordi main it is my pleasure to write this.

And to make things more fun and dramatic it is going to be 3rd person POV

I hope you like it darling <3
_______________________________________

It was morning in Oletus Manor. The clock strikes 6.30 AM. The time where everyone wishes they could sleep in until a little bit later in the day. But because of a certain someone in the manor, those sleeping in wishes are nothing but a dream.(no pun intended)

"Rise and shine people! Morning has come! Come downstairs and have breakfast right now!"

The strong and powerful voice of the Coordinator, Martha Behamfil echoed through the manor. Sometimes even the hunters over at the hunters manor can hear her.

As once as a part of cavalry and the airforce. Martha became a very strict and discipline. She so strict that if someone doesn't answer to her breakfast call. She'll literally came to that person's room and starts banging on the door until that person answers.

Basically everyone knows, even the hunters, that Martha is a very serious, cold, and strict person to everybody. She never acted soft towards anyone.

Well anyone except one.

Martha counts the people that has come into the dining room to check if anyone is missing. She realized that one person is missing. She knows exactly who it is.

She went upstairs to where everyone rooms are. She stopped at a door a little bit far down in the hallway.

Instead of banging the door. She gently opens the door as she knows the resident of the room is not allowed to lock her room. Because if anything happens, anybody can rush to her room immediately.

It's not safe you said? Well that's why her room is a little bit far down the hallway. So if anybody comes to her room, they'll have to walk infront of other rooms. Making the residents in the room before hers alerted. And all of this is at Martha's request.

Maybe you're wondering my the cold and strict Martha became gentle towards this one person, or we should say survivor. Well that's because this specific survivor is something that the others aren't.

Martha walked inside the room the looked over at the bed. And as she suspects, the survivor is still sound asleep even after the strong voice of Martha's breakfast call.

Martha walked over and gently sat on the side of the bed. She caressed the head of the sleeping survivor, making her groan waking up.

"Wake up (y/n), breakfast is ready" Martha whispered into the just woken-up survivor.

"hmmmhh okayyy" The survivor answered.

(y/n)(l/n)

The new survivor that just recently came into the manor. A survivor that nobody never expect will come to to the manor.

Why?

(y/n) is a 10 y.o

She's still a child. But she already has a strong enough desire and wish, so much so she was invited to the manor.

The status of a young orphan tugs the heartstrings of everybody who's in the manor including hunters. And of course, Martha is no exception. In fact, Martha is the one who took care of (y/n) the most.

Everyone is shook that the usual cold Martha became very motherly around (y/n). But Martha doesn't care. The moment she saw (y/n), she knows that she have to protect this little girl no matter what.