The Feaster x Child!fem!Reader

Requested by tipsy_tea

I'm glad there's some love for my tentacle boi.

I'm sorry if some things are not quite up to your expectations.

I hope you like it darling <3
_______________________________________

3rd person POV

Hastur was waiting in the hunter's waiting room. He was excited because it's been a while since he's a match. As The King in Yellow, Him who is not to be Named, the half-brother of Cthulhu himself. Hastur has lived a long time across the history.

Right now, this is his only source of entertaiment. Survivors' face of pure fear when they saw him made him amused and entertained. Since he is the one who to be feared after all.

Hastur can't stay still. He keeps doing his 'stand' standby behaviour. He can't wait anymore.

And then finally, 4 survivors entered the room.

The Forward, The Mercenary, The Wildling, and the new survivor, The (occupation).

What a shitty combination.

Are they purposely trying to lose or what? With these people in the same team, they won't get even a single cipher done.

Well, at least they have The (occupation) in their team.

Even though she's just a little kid, her decoding speed is average. Better than her 3 other teammates.

Though Hastur knew that the probability of winning is still higher on his side.

Plus he never played with The (occupation) before. The thought of her horror-filled face made him more excited, just what kind of face she's gonna show to him? He can't wait.

(Y/N)'s POV

Tonight we have a night match. I'm always not a big fan of night matches. Both because of I'm not fond of the dark and most of the time I feel a little sleepy.

And tonight is no exception.

Tonight my teammates are William, Naib, and Murro.

And the reason we were chosen to do this match is because we were the least sleepy.

It kinda makes me wonder, how come hunters looks okay when they do night matches? Do they not sleep?

"*yawn*I want to get this over with quickly, but I also want to win" Naib said.

Even though we're the least sleepy of the bunch, that doesn't mean we're not sleepy at all.

"The hunters always looks so fresh no matter what time of match they play, do they not sleep?" I asked.

"Well, they're practically not alive and not human, so who knows? But I bet they drink 2 jugs of coffee before match" William joked.

"Is that even possible? Can you drink 2 jugs of coffee? If that's possible I might ask Emily to brew some coffee so that I'm not sleepy in a night match"

The 3 of them chuckled.

"(y/n), William is just messing around" Murro patted my head.

"Oh, I see.."

I sigh in dissapointment.

"But sleepy or not, we just have to do our best aren't we?" Murro smiled, cheering me up.

"Yeah, but the thing is we can't do our best if we're sleepy" Naib scoffed.

"Are you challenging me?" William said.