[46] Party Crasher

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT CONTAIN SHORT TRIGGERING CONTENT ABOUT SELF HARM TOWARDS THE END OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. 

Alec's hand never let go of Myrcella's as they welcomed the guests and the party was now at a full force

Alec's hand never let go of Myrcella's as they welcomed the guests and the party was now at a full force. Myrcella recognized some of the Shadowhunters from the Institute but the rest of the Lightwoods, Jace, Simon and her sister were still missing. Myrcella felt her phone buzz in her pocket, for which she was so thankful for, and saw it was the same caller. She guessed he would take the hint that she was busy after the fourth time she ignored his calls.

"I'll be back in a second." Myrcella pecked Alec on the cheek before rushing out to the terrace for some privacy. "What, Raphael? I'm busy if you couldn't tell." The half warlock snapped unintentionally.

"It's...it's urgent. Can you meet me?" Raphael asked making Myrcella's stomach turn. He had never called her like this before and the thought it would be something drastic but at the same time she looked inside and saw Alec standing there alone with a smile plastered on his face.

"Can it wait?" She asked, smiling when her eyes locked with Alec's.

"No. Please, I'm already near your building." The vampire pleaded making Myrcella huff. She agreed and hung up, rushing back inside. She knew she couldn't tell Alec that Raphael was downstairs waiting for her as that would open up a whole series of questions she wasn't ready to answer yet. Instead, she smoothly avoided Alec, hiding behind the guests not being seeing and called the elevator.

"Raphael!" She whispered as the turned the corner of the street. "Raphael!" She called again when she didn't see him anywhere.

"You came." His voice came from behind, making her jump.

"You said it was urgent." She retorted as she turned to face him. He had a different glint in his eyes, one that she hadn't seen in a long time.

"It was urgent. I had to see you." He took a suggestive step towards her as she took one back. He gave her a questioning look but quickly dismissed it as he continued walking towards the half warlock. "You know, I saved Isabelle from a couple of rogue night children for you." He stated as Myrcella's back hit the building.

"Thank you for that." Myrcella breathed out, extremely uncomfortable by the position she was in. "Was she looking for yin fen?" She asked trying to understand what happened.

"Yes but she couldn't find any." He replied making Myrcella's shoulders sag in relief. "Though she got something better. She reminded me of you." Raphael added, Myrcella's relief disappearing.

"Raphael, you were supposed to tell her no." The half warlock stated furrowing her eyebrows.

"But how could I? When I know that Nephilim blood is something else..." He dawdled out, licking his lips. "Though hers was just a mellow martini compared to yours." He leaned down to inhale right next to her neck, he took a step back and exhaled as if it was the best thing ever. Before Myrcella could say anything, her phone buzzed in her hand.