Chapter 13

“Whoa what happened to you?”Nina asked walking into the house carrying groceries, Demi giggled “He got his ass beat by an 18 year old girl” Nina covered her mouth trying not to laugh as Ian groaned and took the groceries from her into the kitchen “Demi, you broke your stitches” Nina said running over to Demi “I’m fine Nina, it’s not as bad as it looks” Nina crossed her arms “Oh really?” she uncrossed her arms “Dee you can’t cover up an open wound with make-up this time” she said touching it slightly making Demi flinch “Sorry, oh by the way I saw Miley at the store with Nick and she invited you to the lake house” Demi furrowed her eyebrows “Only me?” Nina nodded “Yea, well no she invited me and Ian as well but we have something to do” Demi raised her pierced eyebrow at her making Nina giggle “Don’t worry about it, I will tell you when you get back” Demi groaned “As fun as they all are, I really don’t feel like..” “You’re going” Ian said interrupting her walking back into the living room making Demi glare at him “You’re not the boss of me” Ian smirked.

Demi glared at Ian “I’m gonna kill you” making him laugh as they turned their heads looking over at the blonde-brown-blue haired girl “DEMI!” Demi smiled at her, Liam and Louis were right Sammi and Niall did brighten up people’s moods. She grabbed the back of Ian’s hair as she whispered in his ear “No matter what happens, I’m still going to kick your ass” Ian chuckled “Go have some teenage fun at the lake house, you deserve it” Demi shook her head smacking the back of his head stepping out of the car as Nina rolled her window down “Have fun guys, but not too much fun” she said waving as Ian sped off in his 1967 blue Chevy camaro. Demi groaned inwardly and checked her makeup in her small mirror making sure her bruises didn’t show, once in the clear she turned around as Sammi and Miley both ran over to her “Hey Sammi hey Miley” Demi said with a smile “Glad you decided to come, Sammi wouldn’t stop talking about you” Miley said as Sammi smacked her arm making Demi laugh. “Shut up, it wasn’t me” Miley shook her head “Whatever, come on Demi” she said taking Demi by the hand as Sammi picked up her other bag trailing behind.

“Ok so how do we do this” Louis said rubbing his hands together as everyone looked at him “What do ya mean Lou” Niall asked in his cute Irish accent while popping some Doritos in his mouth before having Sammi snatch them away and kiss his cheek. Louis looked at all of them as though he was counting “Well there are 18 of us so how are we heading out?” everyone looked at each other then over to Liam who groaned “Of course, ok well I guess Louis, Danielle, Eleanor, and myself will go in my car” they nodded as he continued “Then I guess Victoria, Avan, Miley, Selena and Justin can go in Nick’s truck” he said as Nick raised his hand as Liam laughed “Then Sammi, Niall, Kassie and Zayn can go in Sammi’s truck” he said as Sammi smiled wide making Liam smile “And last but not least Nii, Harry, Joe and our newcomer Ms. Lovato” he said making Demi laugh “Can go in Joe’s truck, there now that that’s settled let’s get a move on.” He said clapping his hands together.