Chapter 10

“So what’s the info on your little group” Demi asked as Joe looked at her with an eyebrow raised “I thought Sammi told you already” he asked as Demi nodded “Yea she did, but she kind of confused me a bit and maybe you could break it down for me” Joe nodded “Alright well let’s see where to start” he thought for a second “Ok well Nick and Miley weren’t dating yet just really good friends and well we went on a family trip to the UK to visit my cousin Zayn who had Niall and Louis currently living with him and his family, then when we got there he introduced us to all of his friends which included Liam who was currently being visited by the Cyrus family which is how we got really close,” Demi nodded understanding as he continued “Then during that summer before heading back home Miley and Nick finally decided to give their relationship a shot, at the time Selena was already with Justin and Victoria was already with Avan, the only single ones were of course Sammi, Kassie, Nii, and myself. A few weeks later we got a call from Zayn saying his parents were moving to Saudi Arabia which Zayn of course didn’t want to go because he didn’t want to leave his current girlfriend at the time, so he was planning on living with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry in their own place before finding out his girlfriend was cheating on him but it was too late to go with his parents so we took him in along with his friends.” Demi nodded “So Zayn is living with you and Liam with Miley?” Joe shook his head “No, Liam’s girlfriend Danielle is a dancer and best friends with Eleanor and she was traveling around before meeting Harry, who being the cheeky fellow that he is” Joe said with an English accent as Demi laughed “Harry is cheeky” she said as Joe smiled and continued “Yes well he met Danielle and Eleanor then introduced them to the gang, and with the snap of two fingers BAM we had two new couples” Demi nodded “Ok so then how did Kassie and Zayn along with Nii, Harry and Sammi and Niall all meet?” Joe nodded “I’m getting to that, gosh so impatient” Demi giggled “Well at the end of that summer everyone was living here now; Harry, Niall and Zayn living together and Liam and Louis also living together along with their girlfriends” Demi nodded as Joe waited for her to process what he was saying “Ok then before school started that year Sammi came back from her vacation with Nii from Orlando, Florida while Kassie came back from a trip to Mexico with her family; we all decided to have one last hurrah before school so we all head over to the lake house, with parental supervision of course, and the first couple to get together was Sammi and Niall which took awhile because they would constantly bicker before Harry sat them together in a room for an hour which led to them kissing in the end” Joe said with a disgusted face as Demi laughed “About two days later Zayn was still getting over his ex, when he had a chance to actually hang out with Kassie and within 20 minutes they were dating; Harry being the slow guy he is took a little longer to ask out Nii because he was nervous, but Nii being the pushy girl she is decided she had enough and just grabbed him and kissed him which led to them now dating” Joe said taking a deep breath “Get it now?” he asked as Demi shook her head while he gawked at her “I’m kidding” she blurted out laughing.

“So, what were you and Joseph doing” Sammi asked wiggling her eyebrows as she linked arms with Demi “Um, what are you talking about?” Sammi shook her head “Never mind, come on we still have to do the bonfire before heading home” Sammi said as she took Demi’s hand and sitting her down next to her in the sand, Demi looked around and realized it was getting dark “Um, are we suppose to be here at this time?” she asked as everyone shook their head “Nah, but it’s cool my uncle runs security decal around the beach” Avan said as he had his arm around Victoria’s shoulders.