Chapter 7

Demi stepped out of the backseat of her own car, a black 2009 Chevrolet camaro, as Nina stepped out of the passenger seat and Ian out of the driver’s seat. “So this is the ‘amazing’ beach Victoria was talking about?” he looked around “Ehh, I’ve seen better” Nina smacked his arm “Stop being so negative about things and enjoy them” Ian rubbed his arm “Fine fine, just stop being abusive” he stepped closer and whispered “Save that for the bedroom” Nina laughed as Demi looked at them disgusted “You guys better hope I don’t hear anything tonight, or else I’m gonna have to kick you guys out” she threatened jokingly. Nina shook her head and grabbed Ian’s hand while Demi grabbed the bag with their towels and the three of them headed over to Victoria and her friends. Demi recognized most of the people there from that night outside Victoria’s house. She recognized Harry and Nii as he saw them sitting in the sand with Nii between Harry’s legs as he had his arms wrapped around her occasionally planting kisses on her cheek; she also saw Selena with a boy with light brown hair who had on a purple and black snap-back swinging around Selena as she laughed. She looked around a bit more when she spotted Miley with a boy with short curly hair while they were in the water splashing each other; she noticed a smaller girl with long brown hair sitting between a boy’s legs who, from her view, had the prettiest brown eyes she had ever seen on a boy along with black hair and a bit of blonde with tattoos all over his arm and when the brown haired girl moved she noticed a small matching ‘zap’ tattooed on her forearm along with the boy who had a bigger one on his forearm; the smaller brown-haired girl would smile and blush as the boy had his arms wrapped around her torso whispering things in her ear. Demi looked a bit over to the right where she heard a loud laugh, not as loud at hers; she noticed a girl a bit taller than the brown-haired girl who had blonde highlights at the top of her long hair with the rest of her hair being brown and a small layer at the bottom being blue with green tips, being chased by a blonde-brown haired boy who was a bit taller than her wearing a green snap-back; she laughed as he grabbed her from behind and kissed her cheek as she smiled wide; Demi noticed a tattoo on her wrist that Nii had on the back of her neck as well as the small brown haired girl had on her right shoulder blade. Demi smiled to herself seeing all these people so happy, she looked over to where Victoria was holding hands with a boy with amazing dark-brown hair talking to two other boys; one boy was a bit tanner and darker with amazing muscles while the other was a bit less tan with smaller muscles.

Demi looked at Ian as he groaned “Look at all the lovey dovey couples, ughh its disgusting” Demi stifled a laugh as Nina glared at him “Ian, you acted the same way the first year we were together” Ian shook his head “There is no way I acted that way” “Oh yes you did, Nina and I still have all the ‘lovey dovey’ letters you wrote her before you two moved in together” Demi said with a laugh as she and Nina high-fived each other causing Ian to groan. “Ian think about this, you guys are at least a couple whereas I’m the loner” Demi said as Ian nodded “That’s true, well don’t worry Dee we can tell people we are a three-way relationship” he said before a smirk hit his lips “But if we want to prove it we have to show them” he said winking at her before being hit in the back of the head and stomach by both Demi and Nina.

Victoria smiled wide when she spotted her sister along with Demi and Ian “HEY!” she yelled out pulling the boy with the amazing brown locks with her “You guys this is Avan, my boyfriend and Avan this is my sister Nina her boyfriend Ian and their best friend Demi who I hope is my friend too” she said smiling as Demi smiled and nodded “Nice to meet you three, Tori here has been talking non-stop about you guys” Avan said smiling as he shook all three of their hands. “Well come on and meet the rest of the gang” the three of them followed as Victoria called over her friends “Ok so Demi, Nina, Ian this is Justin, Nick, Taylor(L.), David, Sammi, Niall, Kassie, Zayn and of course you have all met Harry, Nii, Selena and Miley” Demi could finally put names to faces, the blonde-brown boy with the green snap-back was named Niall and he was with Sammi the girl with the blonde/brown/blue/green hair, Zayn was with the small brown-haired girl named Kassie, Justin was the boy with the purple and black snap-back who was with Selena, Nick was the short curly-haired boy with Miley, and David and Taylor were the two muscular boys. Demi smiled at all of them as they all shook hands with them introducing themselves.