Chapter 2

She heard whispers before slightly opening her eyes “It’s about time you wake up, I thought you were dead” she said giggling as Demi groaned “Ugh, stop with the super happy voice and what time is it?” “It’s almost 3 in the afternoon” she said causing Demi to shoot up and sit up “WHAT? Why didn’t you guys wake me?” “Well it you looked like you needed it” she said with sorrow in her eyes as Demi looked at her “He told you?” she shook her head “He didn’t have to, I saw the bruises and the bandage on your cheek, but he told me you were done” she said slightly smiling “Is it true, are you really done?” she asked as Demi nodded “Yea I am” she smiled and hugged her tightly as Demi hugged her back.

She looked over at her phone as she got a text ‘I’m here and he just left’ she stared at the text for a minute before shoving her phone in her back pocket and heading out. She looked over at him “You ready?” he looked down at her “Been waiting for this day since you turned up at my house with a black eye” she nodded “Then let’s go” they both pulled on plastic baby masks with a black head covering along with an entire black outfit and rubber shoes.

They walked in through the door as they placed the bags on the counter “You have it?” she asked as he nodded “Yea let me go get it” he said running into this bedroom “Whoa where is he going?” she said jokingly then looked over at Demi and the bags “How much did you take?” Demi looked over at her and smirked “All of it.” Her eyes widened “WHAT?” she walked over to Demi “Demi, ALL OF IT? Don’t you think he’s going to notice when it’s all gone?” Demi sighed “That’s the point, this was the plan all along” she looked at Demi with confusion written all over her face “So BOTH of you planned this and didn’t include me” he stopped right behind her as she turned to face him shaking her head and shoving past him, “Go get her” he looked at Demi and placed the item on the counter before taking off “Ok time to count this money.”

Demi sat next to her on the couch “I’m sorry, I should have told you but if it helps he didn’t know until this morning” Demi looked at her with pleading eyes as she groaned “FINE I forgive you Dee, just stop with those big eyes” she said laughing slightly as Demi hugged her. “I love you Dee” Demi hugged her tighter “I love you too.” Both girls pulled out of the hug as Demi got up and went into the kitchen, “So how are my two favorite girls” he said as Demi turned around and smiled at him “We are perfectly fine” he smiled at her before lightly pecking her lips and walking over to the couch sitting down. “So how long you guys?” they both turned to face her “How long what” he asked “How long have you guys been together now?” she asked with a smile on her face “Almost three years” Demi ‘awed’ as she walked over sitting down between them “Wow time flies huh, but you guys love me because I brought you two together right” they both kissed one of her cheeks as she giggled.

She stared at the money in front of her, he would be home soon and he would notice his money was gone. She imagined him losing it, throwing things, destroying everything he touched and everyone. She stood up placing the money in 5 separate bags; three suitcases one briefcase and one backpack. “Hey Dee” she looked up “Yea” “We’re leaving in the morning, you ready?” she nodded before sighing as he walked over to her cupping her cheeks in his hands “Hey none of that, we did it okay and we’re done so put a smile on that beautiful face and get some rest” Demi shook her head “I understand you’ve been there for me but I can’t ask you to do this” “No one’s asking because either way we are going with you” “NO IAN, your whole life is here…you and Nina don’t need to come with me, I can handle it” “Demi, me and Nina are going because we want to and because we love you, besides Nina’s mother and sister are there and now she has a reason to move back” Demi looked at him “Dee I was the reason she stayed, well we were the reason she left it all behind and with this opportunity she has the chance to reunite with her family” Demi nodded “You’re right I’m sorry, what time” he smiled at her “Early, so just get some rest” she nodded as he kissed her forehead “Night Dee” “Night Ian” she said as he walked out of the room closing the door, she put her hair up and laid in bed.