Chapter 8

Demi sat in the sand with her arms wrapped around her knees as she stared out towards the water “Hey” Demi looked up and smiled “Hey” she said as the person sat down next to her “Why are you sitting here all alone, with your lonesome, alone, lonely, with no one around” Demi laughed “Okay I get it I’m alone” she smiled at the person “Thanks Sammi” Sammi looked at her “For what” Demi smiled “For making me laugh” Sammi laughed “Well that’s what I’m here for” she said as Demi laughed while Sammi continued to smile as she looked over at Niall who was playing football with Justin, Nick, Taylor, David, and Avan. Demi looked at Sammi as she stared over at Niall, “So can you explain to me what two British and one Irish boy are doing here?” Demi asked laughing slightly as Sammi laughed facing her “Well Liam, you haven’t met him yet, is Miley’s cousin from the UK and is also Niall’s best friend which is how we met, and Harry is best friends with Louis who you also haven’t met yet who is really close with Zayn who is Nick and Joe’s cousin from the UK, which is how Miley and Nick realized their cousins were close friends” Demi stared at her “Wow” she said as she let out a breath “Yeah I know it’s a lot to take in, but you’ll wrap your head around it soon enough” Sammi said giggling as Demi looked confused “Wait, who’s Joe?” “Oh right you haven’t met him yet” Sammi said looking around before smiling and looking at Demi “Well now you can, come on” she stood up taking Demi’s hand. Demi spotted a guy with short black hair wearing big geeky glasses that made him look like a sexy nerd with light stubble walking with two other boys who had their arms wrapped around two petite girls, “HEY JOSEPH!” Sammi yelled causing the sexy nerd to turn and smile “Hey Sammi” he said as Sammi let go of Demi’s hand and hugged him “New hair?” he asked pulling away as she smiled “Yup, Niall was sure surprised but he loved it” she said smiling “Oh sorry Demi this is Joe, Joe this is Demi she just moved here with Nina and Ian” Joe smiled at Demi as she smiled back “So you’re the girl who’s here with Nina” Demi nodded “Yea, wow I guess news travels fast around here” Joe nodded laughing “Well when you know Victoria, you know everything” he said as they both continued to look at each other as Sammi smiled and walked away discretely.

“Hey I’m Eleanor, Louis’s girlfriend” Demi smiled at her as she shook her hand “I’m Demi, and Louis would be...” “Me” the boy with the light brown hair and sunglasses said smiling “I’m Louis and this right here” he said while putting his arm around another light-brown haired boy “Is my mate Liam, and his girlfriend Danielle” he said while pointing to the curly-haired beauty. “Nice to meet you all, there is a lot of you huh?” they all smiled and nodded “Yup, and I assume Sammi told you how we all know each other” Liam asked as she nodded “Yea, she sure smiles a lot huh?” Louis chuckled “Yea which is why her and Niall are pretty much perfect for each other, it takes a lot to get their mood down which sometimes gets annoying but they brighten your day when you need it” “Yea I got that during the...explanation” Demi said giggling “Yeah she just LOVES explaining that and confusing people” Liam said smiling.

“So Demi I see you changed your hair, got new piercings and tattoos” Demi looked over at Miley nodding “Yea I needed a change” Miley smiled “Well then it makes you look hotter than before” she said playfully winking causing the group to laugh. Demi looked over at Sammi, Nii and Kassie “Can I ask you guys a question” all three girls nodded “I noticed you guys have ‘LWWY’ and the infinity symbol tattooed” both Sammi and Nii smiled and looked over at Kassie who sat up a bit between Zayn’s legs “The infinity stands for our friendship since we’ve known each other since we were in diapers and the ‘LWWY’ stands for ‘Live While We’re Young’ which reminds us to enjoy the little things and not take our youth for granted” Demi smiled and nodded “That’s very symbolizing” the three girls nodded. Demi thought for a second before speaking up “Um Kassie, I noticed you have a slight Hispanic accent” Kassie nodded “Yea I’m Mexican, so are Sammi and Nii” She said as Zayn leaned in close to her ear “And that’s one of the things that attracted me to you” he said as he kissed her cheek causing her to smile and blush making the group throw food at them yelling out scattered ‘Get a room’ ‘Gross’ ‘Stop the love’ ‘boo’ causing Demi to laugh, then Niall stood up making Sammi fall back onto the sand “YOU’RE WASTING FOOD!” he yelled as Sammi leaned against her elbows glaring at him as the group laughed.