Ch. 26 Fireworks

Here it is! The second-to-last chapter of Bruised. :'( Only an epilogue left now! Enjoy <3

Ch. 26

Fireworks

This is for the girl that can get down low

The whole club wanna see you go

Ay, shake, shake like you’re famous, girl

Head back, lay it down like a Vegas girl

Bass coming down so hard

That little dress breaking every heart

Ay, shake, shake like you’re famous, girl

Head back, lay it down like a Vegas girl

Natasha giggled loudly, scrunching her face up with amusement. “This song,” She cried, thrusting a finger to the ceiling and hiccuping. “is kind of dirty.”

Ryan gave her a skeptical look. “Not really...” He murmured. “I mean, there are worse songs out there.”

Natasha smacked him on the arm. “Shut up, Ryan.”

He merely shrugged, a grin cracking his lips.

Natasha’s eyes fluttered closed and an elated smile appeared on her face. “I like it, though,” She decided, opening her eyes again and nodding. “I like it! Even if it is dirty.” She whipped her head to look at Chaz, her eyes becoming round. “Am I your Vegas Girl, Chazzy?” 

A suggestive smirk spread up Chaz’s face and he nodded, slinking his arm around her waist. “Of course you are, babe.”

Her face lit up with excitement and she gave a tiny shriek of joy, failing to notice as Ryan stuffed his fist into his mouth to stifle his laughter. As Natasha thrust her cup into the air, a golden liquid splashed out of it, slopping down the edges and dousing Natasha’s hand.

Her eyes widened and she stared at the cup in surprise. “Oopsy!” She cried, giggling loudly and glancing around her out of paranoia.

“Someone’s obviously had a bit too much to drink,” I muttered beneath my breath, shaking my head in amusement.

“Dude, why haven’t we let Natasha get this drunk around us before?” Justin asked in amazement, standing beside me. “She’s fucking hilarious!”

I nudged him playfully in the ribs.

“What - hic!” Natasha hiccuped. “What are you talking about? I’m not - hic! - drunk!”

Justin merely stared at her whilst Ryan finally broke down and burst into an all-out howling of laughter.

Rolling my eyes, I reached forwards and grasped ahold of Natasha’s arm. “C’mon, Nat. Let’s get you some water and put you to bed.”

“Where are you gonna put her to bed?” Chaz called skeptically, holding his arms out. “This isn’t even our hotel room!”

“I meant back in our hotel room, smart one!” I spat back, rolling my eyes.

“Noooo!” Natasha whined, flopping a hand flimsily against the side of my face. “I want to stay here with - hic! - Chazzy! My boyfriend, you know?” She giggled.

“Chazzy’s not going anywhere,” I said patiently, ignoring as Justin, Ryan, and Chaz all snickered loudly. “He’ll still be with you when you wake up.”