Chapter 10

Dedicated to @rayofsungurl716 for guessing the movie gif from last chapter (Easy A)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How is it that you've been dating Louis for this long and you haven't even met his band?" Nicole wondered.

"Because - hold this," I said, handing her one of the binders that I needed from my locker, "- he only just met my parents. What makes you think that I would've met his band members first?"

"I don't know, aren't the supposed to be like best friends or something?" She handed the binder back to me.

"I guess. I've always kind of wondered if they were secretly arch enemies...but I don't think they are. Louis always talks good things when he tells me about them."

"Did you ever ask when you're gonna meet them?"

"I did once...and that was yesterday. Hence, I'm meeting them tonight."

"Can you ask Niall if he wants to marry me?"

"Uh, let me think...no." I slammed my locker door shut. "But I can tell your boyfriend that you said that."

"Boo you, whore."

I walked with Nicole to my AP Calculus class, but before I even reached the hallway of the room, I was approached by some preppy junior girl. Ewh, juniors.

The fact that I was a junior only a year ago.

"Princess Rosie!"

"Uh...hi?"

"Hi!"

This girl was too much for me already. I heard Nicole snickering behind my back, so I elbowed her gut. It got her to shut up.

"You can call me Rosie..." I trailed off awkwardly. Even though I already knew what this conversation was about, I didn't exactly feel the need to be the one contributing to the discussion.

"I'm Jocelyn! I just have a few questions to ask you for the school newspaper! Is that okay?"

"I, uh, have to get to class. I assume this is about Josh's wedding?"

"Yes! When is your lunch period?"

"5th."

"Samesies! Can I meet up with you then?"

"Sure...where?" I really had absolutely no desire to meet up with this girl, but I didn't want to be mean. Except I wasn't sure about this whole 'spending time with her during lunch' thing. I had a feeling it would be a hazard to her safety.

"The commons."

"Got it. See ya." I spinned around and headed back off to class, not even waiting to hear her response.

See, it wasn't that I didn't like people (well...), but I was getting really annoyed with all of these people asking about the wedding. I could handle one or two people, but I've counted fourteen today. Fourteen whole humans. That's like...a lot.

AP Calc was pure torture, like always. Somehow, I was always really confused during class and whenever I did homework (and I mean really confused), but I always did great on tests. I didn't really understand it, but it worked so why would I object?

The rest of the day was also pure torture, and don't even get me started on the whole Jocelyn fiasco. I can't even. She was too much.

She asked me all sorts of questions ranging from how the reception was (since only the ceremony is broadcasted) to what Scarlett is like.