Chapter 9

Dedicated to @kmsblue9 for guessing last chapter's gif (Stepbrothers)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days (even weeks) had been pure chaos all leading up to today, the big day: my brother's wedding. With all of the last minute preparations, decorations, and just about everything else, I hadn't even had time to pee. Of course, we had a bunch of crews managing everything, but that didn't stop my mum from offering my help. I apparently had to "help my brother out since he was my brother", in her words. It wasn't like he'd help me out for my wedding; he wasn't that type of brother. He'd be the one making me stress out the night before. 

It was definitely a process to get ready - I had to look pretty. It took some major work to do that, but the hair and makeup artists pulled a miracle.

My long red dress still fit perfectly, exactly like it did weeks ago. It was paired with tall silver heels that, of course, my mum had picked out. There was something with her and shoes, I swear. The actual heel on them wasn't terrible, but for me they were bad. Come on, me? Walking in heels? Without falling several times? Hell no.

The ceremony was excruciatingly long, but it was expected. I added the length of it to my long list of reasons as to why I was eloping somewhere far, far away. I also kind of really wanted a beach wedding, so I was torn between that and eloping.

Was it possible to elope on the beach?

I saw Louis briefly after the ceremony. I introduced him to my parents, but I only got out a few sentences before I was spun off. #princessprobz

I use hashtags outside of Twitter. #whataboss

Now, after the luncheon we'd had with our entire extended family and other "important people", I was pooped. Who knew this entire day would be so tiring? Well, actually, I did, but I was still tired and was in desperate need of a nap. 

As an alternative to my nap, which I obviously didn't have time for, I decided caffeine was the best way to go. I had a few (as in twenty) chocolate covered coffee beans. They tasted terrible, so I basically had to shove them down my throat. I wasn't really a coffee drinker since it was so bitter, and the beans tasted just as bitter as coffee did. Each one was equivalent to a full cup of coffee in amount of caffeine, so I knew it would do the trick. I silently hoped that I wouldn't end up bouncing off the walls and I went to get ready for the wedding reception.

My dress for the wedding reception was, in my opinion, much prettier than the one I'd wore for the ceremony. The one from the ceremony was more plain, considering Scarlett's was the one that needed to stand out - not mine. I wasn't really big on dresses (quite ironic, I'd say, considering I was a princess), but I was actually excited to wearing this one. It was a long, indigo colored dress. It was slim fitting and low cut. Around my mid-stomach, there were sequins in a pattern that somewhat resembled a flower. It only had one strap that went on my left shoulder. What shocked me most about the dress when I'd first tried it on was that there were boobs. Like, built in boobs! Not just a built in cups, but stuffed cups! So I looked like I grew boobs overnight (I was completely fine with that). Now if I could only find an outfit with a built in bum...

After I'd put on the dress, the hair and makeup crew attacked me for the second time in one day. They re-did my hair into loose curls with a curling wand. They removed all of the makeup I'd already had on from earlier since apparently it looked "old". They proceeded to line my blue eyes with dark blue eyeliner and they added shimmery eyeshadow to my lids. They curled my eyelashes and applied layers of mascara, making my eyelashes look longer than ever. My look was topped off with a swipe of sheer pink lip gloss.