Woosang

Top                 Bottom
Wooyoung X Yeosang

☀🐱☀🐱☀🐱☀🐱
🐱Mpreg                 ☀
☀Boyxboy             🐱
🐱Giving birth       ☀
☀🐱☀🐱☀🐱☀🐱

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It was currently 3am in the morning and Yeosang just fell asleep an hour ago but woke up shortly to a strong cramp.

He quickly sat up only to get a bit dizzy to the sudden movements but brushed it off.

He sat on the bed breathing through the cramp and then he laid back down.

About 15 minutes later another cramp came and that's when he decided to do something.

He walked to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water as he really wanted to ease the cramps.

But when the bath was done and ready for him to get down in he didn't feel like bathing at all.

He did it anyways, breathing through the cramps.

"Come on Yeosang you have to relax just lay down and close your eyes"
He said to himself.

And then as he was relaxing he felt and heard a snap on the left side of his abdomen and then a lot water just came out of him.

"W… T… F"
Was all he said before making a gag sound.

He stepped out from the bathtub not emptying it because he thought it was too gross so he just left it like that and stepped inside the shower instead when even more water came out.

"No omg stop ughhhhhh"
He groaned out and started to wash himself again and then stepped out of the shower to dry himself.

He walked back to the bedroom and saw a sleeping Wooyoung on the bed which made him smile a lot.

He laid down on the bed knowing that another cramp soon would hit as it's been sometime since the last cramp was.

And he was correct.

The new cramp was a bit stronger which made him close his eyes shut while breathing heavily.

And then as it was the least expected thing he would think of the water came again.

"Noo not the bed what do I do nowwww"
He cried out which made Wooyoung wake up.

"Honey did you wet the bed?"
He asked with a groggy voice.

"N-no my water broke awhile ago but the water won't stop coming"
Yeosang said which made Wooyoung wake up completely.

"Wait what!"
He said shocked.

"Are you in labor?"
He asked.

"Y-yes but it doesn't hurt as much"
Yeosang said.

"I'm taking you to the hospital anyway"
Wooyoung answered and helped Yeosang stand up.

And when Yeosang was standing up even more water came out.

"Seriously this is the 4th fucking time"
Yeosang said getting mad at himself as it was so gross and the fact that it came out from him.

"Hey hey shhh it's okay honey it's okay"
Wooyoung said and rubbed Yeosang's back to calm him down but it only made him cry.

"Shhh it's okay I'm here for you"
Wooyoung said and continued to calm his boyfriend down.

"Here sit down for awhile so I can pick an outfit for you and then we can go to the hospital, okay?"
Wooyoung said and Yeosang nodded while drying his tears.