Woosan ft Seongjoong•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Requested by: -vernonminsuga
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top               Bottom
Wooyoung X San
Ft Seongjoong

🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱
🐱Mpreg                          🐵
🐵Boy x Boy                    🐱
🐱Giving birth                🐵
🐵Against?                      🐱
🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"WHAT NO YOU'RE JOKING"
San's mom screamed angrily.

"I-I'm not j-joking"
San said feeling hot tears burning in his eyes.

"Get rid of it"
His dad said.

"W-wha-"
San stuttered.

"Get rid of it or you're getting kicked out"
His dad continued.

"N-no w-wait you can't be serious"
He said and started to cry even more.

"WE ARE VERY SERIOUS MISTER"
San's dad yelled, he quickly stood up and grabbed San's hand pulling him to the door before aggressively pushing him forward as a result making San fall down on the ground before he heard a loud bang and the door locking.

San quickly grabbed his phone calling Wooyoung.

When Wooyoung picked he was crying loudly.

"I-I g-got kicked o-out"
They both cried.

"W-what am I going to do?"
San cried even harder.

As they both cried for hours they finally decided to meet up at a cafe and talk.

"So what are we supposed to do we have nothing"
San said.

"I-I know but there's gotta be something"
Wooyoung said not giving up yet.

"Woo we don't have a place to stay, we have no money or food we're pretty fucked"
San said as he started to cry even more.

"We'll make this work out please let's not give up"
Wooyoung said as he took San's hand.

As the night came both boys looked for a place to sleep it was pretty warm outside so it wasn't too cold.

The couple eventually found a place hugging each other tightly before falling asleep.

The next day they decided to buy 2 blankets it wasn't anything fancy and expensive but enough for them.

As months passed the baby grew more and more and San was very tired.

Woo did everything he could. He started to steal food and other supplies from markets and stores only to be able to save and feed San and their baby.

Wooyoung and San were obviously not healthy Wooyoung lost a lot of weight, San on the other hand gained weight but that was because of the baby (no shit Sherlock).

Even though San gained weight he was still very skinny as the baby took a lot from him and it started to become dangerous as if it wasn't that already.

The couple found a nice place in an alleyway under some random stairs were they made a nicer roof with a waterproof cover and they also fixed up with the two blankets they had.

It was currently summer but the nights were chilly and sometimes Wooyoung offered his blanket to San so that he wouldn't get sick.

One day an early morning San woke up because of very bad cramps and it made him cry so obviously Wooyoung woke up.