Seongsang

Top              Bottom
Seonghwa X Yeosang

🍭💗🍭💗🍭💗🍭💗
💗boyxboy             🍭
🍭mpreg                 💗
💗giving birth       🍭
🍭💗🍭💗🍭💗🍭💗

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It was 4am in the morning when Yeosang woke up as he felt small belly cramps he didn't care much about it and just fell back asleep only to wake up 8am to worse cramps.

"Are you ready to come out soon?"
He asked with his morning voice as his thumbs brushed lightly against his skin.

Seonghwa, Yunho and Jongho sat in the living room watching a drama.

Jongho was the first one to notice that Yeosang walked downstairs with a pained expression on his face. He quickly tapped on Seonghwa's shoulder.

Seonghwa looked at Jongho who pointed at Yeosang and quickly stood up.

"Honey are you okay?"
Seonghwa asked.

As Yeosang was about to answer he got a very strong contraction and grabbed Seonghwa's shoulder for support.

"I'm gonna take that as a no"
Seonghwa replied to his own question as yeosang was breathing through his contraction Seonghwa rubbed the youngers back to help him reveal some of the pain.

The other members started to gather up in the hallway feeling a bit curious about what was going on.

"What are you guys doing in the hallway?" Wooyoung asked.

"I-I was about to take a walk"
Yeosang answered as another contraction hit him and he quickly closed his eyes tightly.

"Shh baby breath come on let's go to the hospital"
Seonghwa said as he rubbed the youngers back more.

Yeosang quickly nodded and Hongjoong ran to their bedroom and grabbed the baby bag.

"Thank you guys I'll send updates later" Seonghwa said as he helped Yeosang out to the car.

On their way to the hospital Yeosang's contraction got worse and worse and when they arrived his water broke.

"That's just disgusting"
He groaned and Seonghwa chuckled a bit helping his boyfriend inside.

"Hi we're looking for Dr. Seokjin"
Seonghwa said to the lady at the counter.

"Dr. Seokjin please come to the reception were your patients are waiting"
The lady answered and shortly after their doctor arrived. He quickly went up to Yeosang and helped him inside a room while Seonghwa took the bags.

When they arrived inside a room Seonghwa helped Yeosang out of his wet clothes and
Dr. Seokjin checked his dilation.

"You're at a 6"
Seokjin said as he started to gather things up.

Seonghwa informed the other members that they arrived and Yeosang's dilation and put his phone away before sitting down on a chair with Yeosang in front of him holding his hand.

Yeosang was standing on a towel and also had a towel between his legs as he was still leaking a lot amniotic fluid and he thought it was more than disgusting.

Seokjin came in with a birthing ball and placed water absorbent pads on it before helping Yeosang sit down on it.

As Yeosang sat down he placed his head against Seonghwa's chest slowly rocking back and forth to reveal some pain.

"This is not funny"
Yeosang let out as he was is a lot of pain close to crying.

"Shh baby you're doing so good"
Seonghwa comforted his boyfriend.