Honggi•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Requested by: NatzquQueen
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top               Bottom
Hongjoong X Mingi

🐀🐈🐀🐈🐀🐈🐀🐈
🐈Boyxboy              🐀
🐀Mpreg                 🐈
🐈Giving birth       🐀
🐀🐈🐀🐈🐀🐈🐀🐈

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hongjoong and Mingi have been a couple for 4 years.

It all started when they became trainees.

Hongjoong was all alone in KQ for 6 months before the other members showed up one after one.

One of those members were Mingi and Hongjoong couldn't help but fall for him directly.

It was like love at first sight.

Getting to know each other wasn't a problem and they soon started to hang out a lot after practice.

Once Hongjoong asked him out Mingi quickly accepted that and shortly after they become a couple.

Mingi was now pregnant about 4 months pregnant.

All the members were having random conversations like usually.

Hongjoong was also very sleepy which wasn't new and so he decided to lay down on his side and have Minig's baby bump as a pillow.

Suddenly the baby kicked Hongjoong in the face.

"Ow I guess that's what I get for resting"
Hongjoong said.

"WAIT WHAT"
Hongjoong screamed.

"HONGJOONG THE BABY KICKED"
Mingi screamed in excitement as he finally woke up from his thoughts.

"I knowww it kicked me in the face"
Hongjoong said.

"Wait what haha seriously"
Mingi laughed.

"Did the baby really kick?"
Seonghwa asked with a big smile on his face.

"Yes it really kicked"
Mingi said.

The other members got excited too and wanted to out their hands on Mingi's bump which he allowed.

The baby didn't kick much more but it happened at least one more time.

The couple was extremely happy knowing that the baby just kicked for the first time.

Sure Hongjoong got a kick on his cheek but it was okay to him.

As they were going to bed Hongjoong couldn't stop rubbing Mingi's belly.

"I love you so much"
Mingi said.

"I love you too"
Hongjoong said with a big smile.

He truly loved Mingi with all his heart and Mingi truly loved Hongjoong with all his heart.

They were planning to get married but it wasn't the right time it wasn't the right time for kids either but it happened and they didn't want to abort it.

The KQ staff accepted the pregnancy and helped the couple a lot.

The fans were also happy of course there was some selfish fans who just couldn't accept it but the couple didn't care they loved each other way too much to care over some selfish people.

Even if they loved Atiny a lot they still had their own feelings and they felt that starting a family was right it felt right for them.

Months passes one after one until Mingi was 9 months pregnant and 4 day overdue.