Jongyu

Top          Bottom
Jongho X Yunho

🍎🐻🍎🐻🍎🐻🍎🐻
🐻Boyxboy             🍎
🍎Mpreg                 🐻
🐻Giving birth       🍎
🍎🐻🍎🐻🍎🐻🍎🐻

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"I love you"
Jongho said as he kissed his boyfriend after knowing that they'll start a family.

"Aren't you mad?"
Yunho asked.

"I mean we're still very young"
He continued.

"I know but there is nothing we can do about it plus I really love you and won't leave you, I feel ready with you"
Jongho said which made Yunho calm.

The two boys decided to tell the members about the news and so they walked to the living room only to find the members playing with Woosan's twin daughters.

The two girls were now 1 year olds and definitely had Wooyoung's personalities in other words kinda annoying especially since the two always woke up 4am ready to play and definitely knew how to scream.

Were Wooyoung and San tired of that? Yes but at the same time no since they loved their daughters so so much.

"Umm guys we have to tell you all something" Jongho said.

"Yeah"
Yunho replied.

"Oh what is it?"
Seonghwa asked.

"I'm pregnant"
Yunho said.

"You too?"
Hongjoong asked.

"Yes I am"
Yunho said as he placed his hand on his belly.

"Wow okay so basically everyone here is fucking each other and ends up pregnant" Yeosang said.

"Well yeah"
San said.

"Seonghwa let's go"
Yeosang said making Seonghwa blush.

"Yeah okay one baby at the time"
Hongjoong said.

"Or two" Wooyoung interrupted while pointing at his daughters.

"Okay so since a new member will be joining us we have to rethink when it comes to rooms" Hongjoong said.

"So basically we'll have Wooyoung and San in one, Jongho and Yunho in one, Seonghwa and Yeosang in one and me and Mingi in one" Hongjoong continued.

"Sounds good"
Jongho replied and the members stood up and fixed their rooms except for Woosan since they already shared a room.

"Yunho are you okay?"
Jongho asked as he saw his boyfriend sit down on the bed.

"Yes I just have to rest a bit"
Yunho replied.

"Here let me help you"
Jongho said as he took Yunho's blanket and pillows and walked to Jongho's room.

"Okay babe your stuff are moved now" Jongho said.

"already?"
Yunho asked.

"Yup let's go"
Jongho replied and picked Yunho up.

"GUYS FOOD DELIVERY JUST CAME" Hongjoong shouted as the members went down stairs.

"Here baby eat this"
Jongho said and placed some chicken on Yunho's plate

"thanks"
Yunho replied and ate it.

"APPA"
One of Wooyoung and San's daughter said.

"yes sweetie"
San replied.

"I hungwy"
She replied.