Honggi•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Requested by: -LeeKnow-
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top               Bottom
Hongjoong X Mingi

🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭
🐹Mpreg                     🐹
🐭Boy X Boy               🐭
🐹Giving birth           🐹
🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭🐹🐭

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hongjoong and Mingi were two 15 year olds still going to school and they were also the most popular couple in school.

Nothing wrong with that right?

Except for 1 thing… Mingi was pregnant 7 months pregnant to be exact and well he still haven't told Hongjoong about it.

That's a struggle right?

Mingi was actually very good at hiding this since Hongjoong didn't see the baby bump in fact no one did.

Of course he questioned his boyfriend as to why he walked around in oversized hoodies during summer but Mingi just told Hongjoong that he was cold.

And well as for the morning sicknesses it wasn't a struggle since they still lived with their parents and couldn't sleep over during school days, and so when Mingi had those his parents got worried and told him to stay home not worrying too much as it was just the flu to them.

And now here they are 7 months pregnant with no one knowing except for Mingi himself.

Anyway today they had a test and the morning Mingi woke up he felt weird but thought that going to school today is extra important because of that 1 test.

He got dressed checked his phone and saw a message from Hongjoong.

He opened the message and replied before going down stairs to the kitchen and made a sandwich.

"MOM, DAD I'M LEAVING"
Mingi said to his parents.

"Okay sweetheart good luck on the test"
His mom said and quickly walked over to him and gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you after school at 3pm"
He said and left.

When he reached the school he felt some cramps but hey he was only 7 months pregnant nothing to worry about.

As he walked inside he saw Hongjoong by his locker.

"Hi baby, what's wrong?"
Hongjoong asked as he saw the strange look Mingi gave him.

"N-no n-nothing just umm a bit nervous"
He answered.

Hongjoong looked at him weirdly obviously knowing that something was up but didn't question it too much.

"Oh don't worry it'll be great we studied the whole weekend, come on let's go we'll be late"
Hongjoong said and took Mingi's hand as they walked to the classroom.

When the teacher gave everyone the test she told them to begin.

The first 10 minutes were fine but only 5 minutes later he felt a very sharp pain that made him groan.

Everyone looked at him and Hongjoong got very worried their teacher walked over to Mingi and sat down.

"Mingi are you okay?"
She asked and rubbed his back.

"It hurts"
He whispered.

"What hurts?"
She asked.

"Ahh"
He let out as another painful cramp came and suddenly his water broke.